The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tourism crowds are always going on about "the last straw" but they all manage to survive regardless by passing that straw onto the customer

How long has yer man in the Castle Inn been going on about how much trouble pubs are in? And he's still trading away

Likewise PJ's right wing nutter friend (Treyvaud?) who runs a restaurant down in Killarney. Passed his place on a cold wet night last month and place was full.

Don't get me started on the calls for 9% VAT rate. As discussed before, VAT goes to the government and customers aren't going to make a decision to eat out or not eat out based on paying €57 rather than €55 for a meal costing €50 before VAT. The only way a business will gain from a VAT decrease is if they pocket the difference themselves.

I was going to, for the first time ever give FF second preference, now I am not sure :

I always thought there was a hidden link there ok .Eamonn o Cuiv
( Dev og ) Martin Mcguiness Bertie Ahern Conor Murphy and Michael Martin all like freemasons you would see nods and winks berween them and have no awkward conversations.
Nothing is written down but there appears to be an understanding that they will be looked after etc.
Disgusting carry on by FF.

There is a feeling with a lot of people that
MON is far more likeable than MLMD,
There seems to be an air of inevitability around Mary Lou of late as M.O.N. has stolen her thunder and you just cannot have 2 women in the kitchen (You can but that is a weird 18+ movie).

There is only so much endless whiney hectoring about "change" etc that people can take from Mar Lou anyway.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼