Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

There was a piece in the Phoenix Magazine about Far Right candidates fund raising through various platforms, go fund me, buy me a coffee etc, and it hits on exactly what your saying in terms of the majority of the donations are through anonymous people and overseas donations, it's definitely very shady.

Could you imagine if one of his opponents on the left had a crowd funding drive full of anonymous donations.....Blighe would be straight on live to his echo chamber "this is the woke, NGO, communist, corrupt, lgbt, pro trans government trying to use there money to stop me from exposing the great replacement plantation taking place in our Sacred Soil of Ireland"...........obviously he wouldn't articulate that well, but ye all know what I mean.
100%. I and other dismissed Blighe up until very recently but there’s no doubt he’s now a serious threat and the bookies have reflected that in their pricing. The rise of Independents in the polls is further proof of this.

I’ve said it here before. People only truly care about political corruption when it’s done by governments and coincides with economic difficulties for people. People are more than happy to vote for corrupt politicians as long as they aren’t FF or FG. Michael Lowry has never once lost his seat.

He’s fundraising on some platform called buy me a coffee. There are questions about the far right being funded by far right groups in the UK and US also. Hopefully SIPO keep an eye on candidates.
There's a huge element of infiltration by the British far right into the Irish version.

Funding is playing a major part in this. Is this fuelled by good old fashioned racism or is there something more sinister at play?

The post Brexit far right have been very vocal about wanting Ireland leaving the EU....I would imagine that's what the overall aim is here in regards to their funding. Immigration ties neatly into that.

The funding streams of the British far right would make very interesting reading I'd imagine.

The left don't need to fundraise , they have the state giving it to NGOs . There are plenty of names on the go fund me page ,about 50 % . Most names are in fact women.As seen in recent referendums people prefer to keep their opinions private but no one is watching when the box is marked on election day. Same would apply to blighes go fund me.
Bit hypocritical to say its coming from the UK considering the BBC s Paul Connolly was just caught out trying to stir it up with the left brigade only last week.

The left don't need to fundraise , they have the state giving it to NGOs . There are plenty of names on the go fund me page ,about 50 % . Most names are in fact women.As seen in recent referendums people prefer to keep their opinions private but no one is watching when the box is marked on election day. Same would apply to blighes go fund me.
Bit hypocritical to say its coming from the UK considering the BBC s Paul Connolly was just caught out trying to stir it up with the left brigade only last week.
Straight in with the NGO references, change the record pal.

Straight in with the NGO references, change the record pal.
Thick and ignorant morons just love all this far-right nonsense all the time.

They have to blame someone for all their personal failures in life (Vaccines,Climate,NGO's,Da Gubbermint,Bill Gates,George Soros,Forrinerz etc.)

+
It gives them something to do on those long and very empty week days.

In the meantime all the badly needed immigrants are working away keeping the country going and getting on in life.

Thick and ignorant morons just love all this far-right nonsense all the time.

They have to blame someone for all their personal failures in life (Vaccines,Climate,NGO's,Da Gubbermint,Bill Gates,George Soros,Forrinerz etc.)

+
It gives them something to do on those long and very empty week days.

In the meantime all the badly needed immigrants are working away keeping the country going and getting on in life.
Any pie chart or graphs for the above statement? 😅

When I was going to school the Irish translation for Derek was Fear Dorachadh. If you literally translate it back to English it's is dark man. Given Mr Blighe stance it is quite ironic to say the least.

100%. I and other dismissed Blighe up until very recently but there’s no doubt he’s now a serious threat and the bookies have reflected that in their pricing. The rise of Independents in the polls is further proof of this.

I’ve said it here before. People only truly care about political corruption when it’s done by governments and coincides with economic difficulties for people. People are more than happy to vote for corrupt politicians as long as they aren’t FF or FG. Michael Lowry has never once lost his seat.
What pricing?
Link?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼