Kylian Mbappe - The Prince who'll become King

On a serious note, football is a bit fucked I think m8s.

300 mill for a season?

And now that all your good but not great players can earn bucket loads in the middle east, how many of those not quite top players will go there for the coin, meaning the competitions in the leagues will be even less as the the middle and bottom clubs become even more stacked with lesser players. Example, instead of a decent centre forward in Mitro, Fulham will probably end up with some Championship level fella instead.

Then you have this nightmarish CL EUFA is introducing soon, and the super league, and then the super duper world league etc.

Upheaval everywhere in the next few years me reckons.

On a serious note, football is a bit fucked I think m8s.

300 mill for a season?

And now that all your good but not great players can earn bucket loads in the middle east, how many of those not quite top players will go there for the coin, meaning the competitions in the leagues will be even less as the the middle and bottom clubs become even more stacked with lesser players. Example, instead of a decent centre forward in Mitro, Fulham will probably end up with some Championship level fella instead.

Then you have this nightmarish CL EUFA is introducing soon, and the super league, and then the super duper world league etc.

Upheaval everywhere in the next few years me reckons.

It's pretty grotesque alright.

Soccer is a filthy game. No authenticity or morals at all. It’s a good spectacle but as a sport it’s disgusting. Give me the GAA any day.

GAA suffers from greed too, just in the C level, and coaching level.

But fucks the players and the fans over.

It's just a different model, on a smaller scale.

Not sure I agree. Most money goes back into county boards and clubs. That’s how it’s accepted by members.

Fully accept tickets to matches are very expensive now.

👍

Sure look at the GAAGo fiasco , completely fuc*ing over older people and double charging license payers.

They're not known as the grab all association for no reason.

All this community, who we are nonsense is just marketing bollocks

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Blarney Castle Hotel, The Square, Blarney

21st May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼