Drum teacher available

Hello, I am currently giving lessons in cork city if anyone is interested. I have been playing for 11 years and have a lot of experience. Played with the glanmire orchestra a few years ago and I was also featured in last years jazz fest and hope to be in this one. I have passed all the grades and got a distinction in grade 8, and was on tv in April. I mainly play jazz and funk, but I have also studied rock, pop, latin, African rhythms, hip hop, country and even d 'n' b. I am playing with numerous bands around Cork at the moment, and I'm featured in various venues such as cyprus avenue and the pavillion. I have many videos and dvds on technique from the masters ( Jojo mayer, todd sucherman, john riley, steve smith, stanton moore etc) and have all the books from guildhall school of music for the grades if you want to work through them. Contact me if your interested. I am also still transcribing everyday, so I will always have new ideas to share with you. I will teach beginners to intermediates.I know techniques such as the moeller, push pull and one handed roll. Although i myself play mainly traditional grip, I can comfortably teach both. All the best, Bryan

well, its €20 for 40mins or 30 for the hour. I'm based in bishopstown. well, the lessons are set in a very nice room, kitted out with a 60's slingerland kit. Not sure what else to say about the facilities, good system to play music from if needed, plenty of practice pads and music stands and the likes. I also have a second sonor kit, if ever needed for a jam or something. You can learn a lot from that, in due time of course. The room isnt an actual studio, but rather a room that doubles as meditative and accupuncture facility. Which of course doesnt matter, just giving you a scope of the rooms features. If you have anymore questions, please ask

HI
I am interested , how I can contact with you in private. I just leave you a link with my phone number so you can contact to my by whats app
Is a present for my partner that he will love to learn african drums and he is 50th on february
thanks you

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sean Tierney

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼