Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hoggie played in weaker teams than both of the above and played against stronger opposition in fewer championship games… and still managed to outscore Canning considerably and is only 15 pts or so behind Reid in the all time scoring list. It’s an incredible achievement.

They had Carlow, Antrim, Wicklow etc every year and guaranteed semi finals. Given those circumstances there’s a plausible argument that Hoggie is the greatest scorer in the history of the game 😬
Its not all about Scoring. TJ is miles ahead of hoggie on assists I'd say and bringing other forwards into the play. He's always catching ball, sucking in defenders and setting up others. Hoggie was been a great player for Cork, a special player but comparing him to TJ is way off.

Its not all about Scoring. TJ is miles ahead of hoggie on assists I'd say and bringing other forwards into the play. He's always catching ball, sucking in defenders and setting up others. Hoggie was been a great player for Cork, a special player but comparing him to TJ is way off.
I never did though. I only referenced scoring.

Tj is the goat, no question imo

I am just really looking forward to this one. Personally I am a big fan of Ethan Twomey Epin Downey and Brian Hayes . If these 3 lads go well and look we are at home in our patch with the crowd behind this team I absolutely fancy a win. Good few changes ( more than I expected tbh) but change can light something up. A lot of negativity around which is expected but a bit over the top imo. We lost an opening game away in a tough place to play and win and we were poor. We were not embarrassed but we were poor and that happens. Huge opportunity now with 2 games at home and a bit of confidence will come. I like our panel and that’s what we have it for is making a few changes. We can all moan and groan after 1 game played or we can make our support heard for each player and management team that puts their lives on hold for us and themselves to win. Cmon to fuck . Rebels are backs to the wall and we all know it. I think our season changes this weekend and Rebels Abu

I am just really looking forward to this one. Personally I am a big fan of Ethan Twomey Epin Downey and Brian Hayes . If these 3 lads go well and look we are at home in our patch with the crowd behind this team I absolutely fancy a win. Good few changes ( more than I expected tbh) but change can light something up. A lot of negativity around which is expected but a bit over the top imo. We lost an opening game away in a tough place to play and win and we were poor. We were not embarrassed but we were poor and that happens. Huge opportunity now with 2 games at home and a bit of confidence will come. I like our panel and that’s what we have it for is making a few changes. We can all moan and groan after 1 game played or we can make our support heard for each player and management team that puts their lives on hold for us and themselves to win. Cmon to fuck . Rebels are backs to the wall and we all know it. I think our season changes this weekend and Rebels Abu
Best of luck Finny, I hope ye destroy them

Our average score conceded since last years Championship in Championship games since Pat Ryan took over is 2-25 exactly what Waterford scored against us last week ..thats insane you need 40 points to beat that kind of concession...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼