Search results

1. M

Train home from the all ireland

Lads, Quick question, im heading up tomorrow, last minute decision as i was offered a ticket. I have a spin up but i need to come home tomorrow evening for work monday. Theres one train left at 17:50 but its very early after the match. Im just wondering if anyone has any idea, if i go for a...
  2. M

Oxegen Tickets Wanted

3 Day Oxegen Tickets Wanted. Looking for a cheap ticket as im on a tight budget. PM me with any offers.
  3. M

iPod Crack

Hi, Is anyone aware of a crack available to get ur ipod to work without itunes? I absolutely hate itunes and would love to be able to drag and drop from folders or even use wmp.
  4. M

Xbox 360 repair

Does anyone know where i can get an xbox 360 repaired in cork??
  5. M

Xbox 360 modding in cork

Hi does anyone know of people in cork who offer a service for chipping xbox 360s. Im afraid to attempt it myself in case i break it
  6. M

Xbox 360 power supply

Anyone know where in cork i could get a power brick and plug for an xbox 360. I've tried all the game shops but no luck and maplins electronics. Any other ideas and not ebay
  7. M

Best dvd creating software

Hi can anyone tell me if there is any good software to make dvds besides nero vision express. I have a lot of avi episodes of family guy etc but i can only fit four to a dvdr with nero and each file is only about 200MB and i have dvds of the simpsons which are avi and there are 12-13 episodes...