Search results

1. E

Training Run Times

I got the phone call on Friday. I’ll be there. I think the start has moved a bit so Moses won’t be required 😃
  2. E

Training Run Times

I was talking to the guy who measures the course on Saturday and you are spot on Jimmy. The new road layout has taken about 8m off the old course.
  3. E

late late now

Is it now a pre requisite to have lost a family member in the past couple of years? It’s like he couldn’t wait to bring it up.
  4. E

late late now

Forced to watch this with her indoors. Is it too late to tie a scaffold plank to Imelda’s feet before she disappears up her own hole.
  5. E

Training Run Times

Of course TO too 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
  6. E

Training Run Times

Best of luck BT.
  7. E

Training Run Times

Ah you wouldn’t really call them hills Jimmy
  8. E

Training Run Times

I know I don’t post much anymore but I couldn’t not jump in here to say well done EG. you are only a pup at 51.
  9. E

Fantasy League Prociership - 20/21

Joining code is bowspt
  10. E

Training Run Times

I see RTE couldn’t even get the winners name right on the news. Tim O Donovan won apparently. Useless feckers
  11. E

Training Run Times

Don’t worry TO it will all be fine. Straight down Monaghan Road, a few twists and turns around the Pairc and join the full on the Marina. They are starting in two waves also this year so it might make it less congested or a cynic like BT might say it’s doubling the chances of a fuck up 😃😃 Best...
  12. E

Training Run Times

I think I said I’d be in charge of the luggage 😳
  13. E

Training Run Times

The last time I pinned a number to my vest was for the Barcelona marathon in March 2016. I have tried a few comebacks since and have done some parkruns. I was told to give up running in 2016 following knee surgery in July of that year and then had other medical issues in 2017/2018 that were a...
  14. E

Training Run Times

29.02 for the John Buckley last night. 9.33, 9.29, 9.19 and a blistering 6.54 run to the line. Enjoyed it thoroughly even the heavy shower at the start
  15. E

Training Run Times

I missed the Parkrun on Saturday due to work so I entered this instead. Don’t think “giving it a lash “ will apply to me 😀
  16. E

Training Run Times

Problem with stress fractures is an X-ray can miss them. You would need an MRI to be sure.
  17. E

Training Run Times

I doubt you did much wrong Jimmy you were just unfortunate to pick up the injury. You could always just join the half marathon at the start and run away.
  18. E

world snooker championships

Best nights snooker on telly for many a year. Didn’t know which match to watch. Delighted for Lisowski he made some incredible shots. Mc Gill gave it everything in the other match as well.
  19. E

Training Run Times

Have you tried using a roller Jimmy? It’s not the easiest area to get at with one and it will be sore while you do it but it might be worth it. Another favourite of mine was to sit in a cold Bath after the long runs. It definitely helped with recovery but again tough enough to do.
  20. E

Training Run Times

Congrats to Smurf on another fine win earlier. Is that two or three wins in that race? https://www.premiertimingsystems.ie/2022-Race-Results/The-Great-Railway-25K-Race-Results