Search results

1. Q

Bus Eireann

Anyone know if they're currently accepting cash on their buses? Advice appears to be to use a leap card/purchase a ticket online, but I've no way of getting the former before tomorrow and tickets for the route I use can't be purchased online.
  2. Q

Pav closing down

https://twitter.com/thepavilion/status/491162899965288448 Closed down as of today. A huge, huge pity. Will be a great loss.
  3. Q

The Chameleons

Any support tonight? Also, what time is it on? Ta.
  4. Q

Primal Scream

Anyone go last night? Phenomenal show. The finale, in particular, was really special.
  5. Q

3G Meteor when abroad

Going to England next week, and I need to use the internet on my phone. Usually when I go there, the 3G never works, and WIFI is the only way I can get online. Does anyone experience the same issues? If so, how do I enable it? Thanks in advance.
  6. Q

Iphone repair in town

Anyone know of some reasonable places for an Iphone repair? Power button is jammed, so I can't turn it on/off using the button. Ta.
  7. Q

John Grant & Low

Both on Jools Holland tonight.
  8. Q

Leonard Cohen

Back in Dublin, September 11, apparently.
  9. Q

Echo Man on Patrick St.

Was passing through earlier and saw the big guy on the ground with a number of people tending to him. Not sure if he fell, or something worse. He was on his side. Anyone hear anything?
  10. Q

Two Gallants

Playing Dublin in October. Any chance of a Cork show?
  11. Q

Spike Island Tours

Anyone gone on one? Do they need to be pre-booked, or can you just buy the tickets from the hut on the day? Ta.
  12. Q

Beach House Cork Show

http://t.co/JwF67Dsc
  13. Q

The Tallest Man on Earth

Playing Dublin in October. Shame there's no Cork date. Looking forward to the new album. He's very under-rated.
  14. Q

Destroyer

Dublin, November. Realistic option for these here parts? Last album is superb.
  15. Q

The Walkmen

Dublin-bound in October Possible to get them down here?
  16. Q

Tickets for the Frank & Walters gig on Friday

Any spares floating about? Appreciate any help. Ta.
  17. Q

Ticket available for Bruce Springsteen

Dublin show. Get in touch.
  18. Q

Cohen

Sept 11/12 Kilmainham.
  19. Q

At The Drive-In

Have, incredibly, reformed. Didn't end well first time around. Anyway, they're not everyone's bag - but in Relationship of Command, their last album, they produced one of the finest albums *ever*, imo. Delighted, absolutely delighted, with this. Hopefully they reach these shores before it all...
  20. Q

Malkamus and the Jicks

Dublin date announced. Don't suppose he'll make it down here?