Search results

1. G

Operation Kenova

(y)
  2. G

Gerry Conlon has died.

I really enjoyed the documentary, I'd say Conlon was some man to talk, the journalist came for a one hour interview but stayed a week! What was allowed to happen to the Guilford 4, Maguire 7 and Birmingham 6 was and continues to be a disgrace. Not allowing the files to be open for 75 years says...
  3. G

Club transfers 2024

I'd say he's tucked up in his bed in Riverstick every night of the week
  4. G

2022 Premier Junior Hurling

You obviously weren’t there if you say that so I’ll say no more.
  5. G

Mickey Sull was split open twice, but sure no harm done. He’s only in hospital under observation.
  6. G

Tracton by 2
  7. G

The referee for the Tracton v Kilbrittain game was a young referee so we need to encourage these fellas as they gain more experience. Not sure if they are being assessed or not but he should be encouraged to be less whistle happy, the game never flowed and with so many frees it was stop start...
  8. G

2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

It said on the radio that it was a puckout and it bounced twice before going over the bar!
  9. G

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Think C103 are missing a trick too on matchdays. They could have had someone in studio yesterday going through the permutations, it was fierce exciting as the scores changed but they were just going from ground to ground and not even making a comment on what it all meant.
  10. G

Training Run Times

I'm nearly certain the marathon has pacers for every 15 minutes
  11. G

Training Run Times

Does anyone know if there are pacers at the Great Railway Run in a few weeks? Need them at the moment to keep me honest.
  12. G

I would think Ballygarvan will be strong contenders in 2022, they ran Lisgoold close in the semi last year and they been playing at high grades underage. Group B will be a tough one to call, Ballygarvan and Ballygiblin to come out of it but Argideen will be hard beat too. Any two of the four...