Search results

1. E

Barcelona fc - Official club thread

Surely the greatest club side of our generation deserve their own thread, and Stevie may be happier with all Barca guffawing taking place here. Visca Barca y visca Catalunya!
  2. E

Barcelona vs Arsenal...story of a charlatan.

Last night Arsenal reminded me of a kid I went to school with that always claimed he spoke fluent Spanish and went on and on about how multi lingual he was at such a young age and how he was the only one in the class who spoke more than 2 languages.....until a Spanish exchange student came to...
  3. E

Jermaine Pennant eligible to play for Ireland...

Here's the gist... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/stoke_city/9417873.stm He's honest enough to admit that he's only interested because he's out of the picture with England. I dont see why he shouldnt be given a chance in our set up...its not like we're overrun with talent and...
  4. E

Man assaulted whilst out running in Wigan on Saturday

The suspect was caught on camera from 12 different angles where it can be clearly seen that he assaults his victim and runs off in a cowardly manner...today we find out that the authorities say he has no case to answer......Pathetic, shambolic and totally indicative of the corrupt nature of the EPL.
  5. E

Harry Redknapp's 24hr Press conference...

Not sure if this was posted before..but its well worth the read if not...:D Following injury to keeper Heurelho Gomes Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has publicly declared his interest in every player in the world during a marathon 27 hour press conference on Monday night that left four...
  6. E

Gerrard furious with Ref Webb after last night...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/7212702/Howard-Webb-crazy-not-to-award-Liverpool-penalty-for-Arsenals-Cesc-Fabregas-handball.html Looks like DJ basher Stevie G la has finally lost the plot. As a professional footballer and it seems professional stunt...
  7. E

Official Europa Cup 2009/10 Thread

Well why not? There are some tasty matches after today's draw in Nyon, as follows: Everton - Sporting Clube de Portugal 16/02 » 25/02 » Hertha BSC Berlin - SL Benfica 18/02 » 23/02 » Club Atlético de Madrid - Galatasaray AÅž 18/02 » 23/02 » AFC Ajax - Juventus 18/02 » 25/02 » Club...
  8. E

fifa - Replay announced - France v Ireland

The second half of the extra time is to be played again with Ireland playing from right to left.
  9. E

Wenger : The child traficker

Rummenigge: Wenger is like a child trafficker 442 Staff - Yesterday, 18:17 Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has slammed Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's transfer policy, seemingly ending any remote possibility of him becoming the German giants' new manager. The Frenchman's name...
  10. E

Parkinson on Goody - Spot on sir!

Sir Michael Parkinson has hit out at the media's treatment of the late reality TV star Jade Goody. Writing in the Radio Times, the 74-year-old said Goody had become property of the media "to be manipulated and exploited till the day she died". He added she came to represent "all that's...
  11. E

The PIRA and the CIRA....

Both murdering scum that should be wiped out? or Both murdering scum that should be brought to their knees in full view of the public and then wiped out? That is all.
  12. E

Stevie G's Cell Mate Liverpudlian Rhapsody

(to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody) Is this our Stevie? Captain of LFC? Arrested in Southport All caught on CCTV. Open "The Sun" It's there on Page One, you'll see. I'm just a Scouser I need some help Because I'm Huyton-born, Huyton-bred Once a Blue, now a Red. Whatever the truth is...
  13. E

96fm female newsreader

I was home last week and when driving about we had the radio on. When the news came on I had to endure 5 minutes of the most painful monotone, nasally, fucked up voice as she read the news. 1) Who the fuck is she? 2) How in god's name did they think she had the right voice for Radio??? Who...
  14. E

Could A Recession Save Football?

I took this from F365. Not the best footy site, but this article is worth the read. A new year always invites writers to speculate. But as the year just gone has amply proved, predicting the future can be like trying to catch a greased pig on ice, which coincidentally is what passes for...
  15. E

Tommy Teirnan...not so funny anymore?

I was in the pub last night and a pal of mine was telling me that Mr Tiernan is like a pariah in Ireland these days? Apparantly he was on the Late late recently and made an arse of himself, anyone shed some light on this for me?
  16. E

The Neviller: Now A National Treasure

The Neviller: Now A National Treasure For years he was the unacceptable face of Manchester United. And boy, what an unacceptable face God has given him, the poor moustachioed sausage. Roy might have been more aggro, Cole might have been more preposterously sullen, Ole might have been more of a...
  17. E

FIFA 09 - PROC Tourny

I know this should probably be in the tech area but as its football related it felt it merited a mention here. So anyone here play FIFA09 online up for an online tournament on the 360?
  18. E

Celtic line up David Moyes as next manager

.....If only this were true. Moyes is a clown and although I do not wish to see Celtic suffer, I cannot abide this useless prick at Goodison anymore. Sorry Mon but he is one of your old boys and probably more suited to the SPL.
  19. E

Are today's footballers complete pussys?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7676687.stm Thickened nerve tissue on his little toesies??? ffs it was never like this back in the 80's when men were men and Elton John was married!
  20. E

FA PREMIER LEAGUE - The debate

As we are in the midst of an economic meltdown and the world's finances are crumbling like a Terry's chocolate orange left out in the midday sun, is the very existance of the Premier league's precarious club debt situation on the brink of explosion. Those of you who support the bigger teams in...