Search results

1. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The management haven't a clue what their best 15 is. Which is worrying going into a must win championship game. They've had months to look at and blood new players and ended up changing nothing for the Waterford game. Making 6 changes for this weekend confirms it. Another decision that's mind...
  2. G

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Utter scutter from some posters here all year. All reps from their divisions were their first hurling teams and didn't let their clubs down. I went to all the county section games including Saturdays final and both clubs gave everything in a cracking game. It's the hardest grade to win and get...
  3. G

Saw both games today. Harbour Rovers deserved their win in Glantane. A truly exciting game and a well reffed game by Will Wallace. Lots of goal in the game between Belgooley and Nemo. This grade is fascinating. Roll on next weekend.
  4. G

Any dates, times and venues for these games yet?
  5. G

I was at the game today. Jack Twomey was the best player on the field and deserved man of the match. I will say something though Harbour Rovers have been written off time and gain this year but have always delivered. Harbour Rovers beat Kilshannig at their own game and forfeited their game.
  6. G

2023 Senior A hurling

The 16 players issue was dealt with by the ref rightly or wrongly at the time as well. The linesman brought it to the refs attention and the ref restarted with the free.
  7. G

2023 Senior A hurling

Surely its the officials that control and look after substitutions. No fault of Bride Rovers. Don't think anything will come of it. County board will have to be seen to go through the motions and tick the boxes.
  8. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The Roches🤔. Both of them had solid games today. It was a really tough game today and we came out the other side of it with a win. It'll stand to the group come championship. We should be looking upon this as a positive and not a negative. Management would have learned loads from today. Winning...
  9. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The Boom is back 💥 🤣
  10. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Would have liked to see Tommy O'Connell and Connolly get the nod to start. Same faces, with a few positional changes! It is what it is is suppose!! We need a good response from the players tomorrow and our supporters to get right behind them. Rebels Abú.
  11. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That was piss poor unfortunately. Players just gave up shortly after halftime and that to me isn't acceptable from any Cork team. No direction from the line which was reflected in a rudderless performance. Is there a disconnect between management and players? Hoggy, our most potent forward being...