Search results

1. D

Cork Footballers

Jones keep him as a sub.Looking at the minors tonight and the u20's last week we are a right shambles and when Ian Maguire and Brian Hurley retire it is a lot worse the whole thing will get.We are going backwards not Forwards Im afraid in Football.
  2. D

Cork Footballers

For how long will be the big question?Is Rory Maguire fit to start?Will Cathail O Mahony make the bench?
  3. D

Cork Footballers

Ya Fully agree on Colin walsh good footballer should be on the panel if he was asked in or wants to be.Cant comment on the keeper as havent seen the lad play.
  4. D

Cork Footballers

What about Ruairi Deane?Is the Middle of May a target for Cathail O Mahony?
  5. D

Cork Footballers

We need to beat armagh any way to be safe from Tailt cup.If we lose to them and clare,down and kildare make prov finals then we out of sam after losing to Kerry who needs that hassle not knowing wat comp youd be in so lets beat armagh and then we 100% in sam win lose or draw to kerry
  6. D

Cork Footballers

Good to hear.
  7. D

Cork u20 Football 2024

2 big clubs with big playing numbers never a good sign when they cant produce at least 1 player up to stanard.
  8. D

Cork u20 Football 2024

No Barrs or Ballincollig not a great sign.
  9. D

Cork Footballers

Skipping ahead a bit here but Goin by my calculations cork would have to finish in 5th place this year in league to be safe for champ.Clare will get to Munster Final so that takes 1 spot.Kildare who will prob be a division 3 team and westmeath could get to leinster Final louth only team to stop...
  10. D

Cork Footballers

Colin Walsh should be with the football panel or asked in if he not I didnt see his name in the hurling panel named so he must be free to join the football panel.Any 1 got a update on him?
  11. D

Cork Footballers

You would want to finish in 5th place I would think this year to be safe.8 and 7 will be gone,Meath will be in it any way is that good or bad for us if they get regulated?Clare will prob make a munster final so that another team to go to sam.That would make it the top 5 teams should be safe 8,7...
  12. D

Cork Footballers

I fully agree with you.
  13. D

Cork Footballers

Its depressing that the year has hardly started and its a repeat of the last 10 years all over again.We really are in huge trouble and really dont seem to be goin any where. Why is it we look so slow,so small esp around the middle 8,cant ever seem to kick good direct fast ball and sending hail...
  14. D

Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Ya the greatest Rumble ever bar none.2007 Rumble was good also Taker and Shawn the last 2 good finish.I assume CM Punk is winning this years.
  15. D

Cork Footballers

Fully Agree.
  16. D

The official Snooker Thread

World semi final a few years ago maybe 2 years ago that was I think.
  17. D

Cork Footballers

Whats the story with powter is he injured or being rested?Will we see Cathail O Mahony this year in a red shirt?
  18. D

Cork Footballers

He's right thats what they are.
  19. D

Cork Footballers

What kind of team are lads hoping to see out on Wednesday night.Hopefully some young blood esp for the Half Forward line which is a bit of a problem area esp in the scoring department.
  20. D

Cork Footballers

Would the footballers not try get in colin Walsh from Kanturk.He is goin to be no where near the hurling top 20 and could make a very good no 14 with footballers.