Search results

1. Dolphin75

What are you listening to right now???

2. Dolphin75

things british people love

Being spanked by Nanny for being a very naughty boy...senior politicians and judges especially.
  3. Dolphin75

things british people love

Sherry, Pomp and Twiglets
  4. Dolphin75

Oscars 2024 - Cork's Cillian Murphy Wins Best Actor

Brilliant news and well earned. Cillian has been waiting in the wings for his Oscar glory for a while and has now brought the statue home.
  5. Dolphin75

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

The Good Liar 8.5/10 Superb drama starring Ian McKellen, Helen Mirren and Russell Tovey. Anything Helen Mirren lends her name to is good and it has an excellent twist close to the end. Recommend a watch.
  6. Dolphin75

Referendum on Family & Care

Why are we even holding this stupid, badly thought-out referendum when Tusla is clearly a complete farce and mess with some very dodgy individuals involved in a contracted-out private care sector for vulnerable children?
  7. Dolphin75

Shocking abuse case

Utterly depraved and utterly sick. All of those involved the the original case should have been jailed for at least 18 years.
  8. Dolphin75

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Another opponent of despot Putin bumped off. Tyrants don’t tolerate dissent - it wounds their huge but fragile egos. Feel sorry for the ordinary Russians who are watching their young lads come home from the Ukraine war in body bags.
  9. Dolphin75

Your Mental Health

Sorry to hear that sad news, MoE. :( Someone I knew as an acquaintance took their own life last month. It seemed, from the outside, that she had so much to live for - but there must have been deep pain inside.
  10. Dolphin75

Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

It really is rather disturbing and concerning in relation to increasing number of these child murders (and yep, I believe most are evil, premeditated murders) by their parents in Ireland in recent years. We know that marriage/relationship breakdown is on the increase - but why take the...
  11. Dolphin75

The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

I really think that Nolan needs to be disrobed or whatever term is used for firing a judge He's utterly unfit to hold office at this point.
  12. Dolphin75

Christmas decorations?

Tree coming down on Sunday or next Monday. Will miss them as January us such a fucking grim month.
  13. Dolphin75

Welcome Palestine

Never-ending merry go round of hatred, oppression, destruction and insurrection.
  14. Dolphin75

Happy Christmas to all

Sorry to hear of your loss this year. My sincere condolences. Wishing all ye mad langers a very Merry Christmas from our home to yours! 🎄🎄🎁🎁🎅🎅