Search results

1. C

Cork Footballers

Why isn’t the pairc available for the home game?
  2. C

Cork Footballers

So we are away to Clare in round 1. Cusack park is a tip but we will win there. Then we have Donegal at home, not an easy trip for those lads. We’ll give them a rattle. Neutral game then versus Tyrone. I think we’ll be seeing the preliminary quarters anyway with an outside chance of the quarters!
  3. C

Cork Footballers

Are people getting the train down or will ye be driving? Radio Kerry saying that no fields will open for parking due to the bad weather.
  4. C

Cork Footballers

We’ve struggled to stay with Kerry in the second half for the last few years. As a team we seem to be performing better in the second half and clearly have worked extensively on fitness. Really think we’ll go toe to toe with them on Saturday. Weather looks good too so hopefully won’t get burnt...
  5. C

Cork Footballers

Fuck it I’d much rather be down there after taking a scalp! The players deserve a lot more support than they get
  6. C

Cork Footballers

Went with the terrace myself. There is something about standing come Munster championship !!
  7. C

Cork Footballers

Tickets on sale tomorrow at 11am. Would it be easier to grab them online or go a supervalu store?
  8. C

Cork Footballers

Any idea what the ticket situation is?
  9. C

Cork Footballers

By jaysus there was times in that second half Limerick must have kept possession for 5 minutes a pop. No ambition to go forward and make something of the game. Cork could have had 3 goals in the first half and another 2 in the second half. Never had to leave 3rd gear. Roll on Kerry!!
  10. C

2023 Premier Intermediate football

No way?
  11. C

Cork Club Championships

Any idea when the draws for the 2024 championship will be?
  12. C

2023 Senior A football

Watched the highlights this morning. Have never caught a Doheny’s game before. Coakley midfield has serious inter county level pace but took too much out of the ball too often. Wouldn’t know Herlihy was a Cork senior either in my opinion but no doubt yet to reach the peak of his powers...
  13. C

2023 Intermediate A football

Can’t say I had any issues. I watched the IAFC final last night for my sins and enjoyed the 60 minutes!
  14. C

Is it too early for power rankings? 😂
  15. C

Is it not easier to shackle a man that’s playing inside forward compared to midfield? Not sure what Keane’s exact strengths are but surely the athleticism to be gained from AFL would suit him playing in midfield more?
  16. C

Dromtarriffe vs Boherbue. This will be a good game. I think Boherbue are a smart footballing team who play to their strengths extremely well. Dromtarriffe are a great team to watch and possibly have a stronger 15 but I think Boher know when to shut up shop. Tight game. Calling it a draw after 60...
  17. C

Blake Murphy kicked 3-6 against Glanmire. What a footballer - albeit heavily righted legged. Could have had another 1-2 I’d say as cracked the crossbar in the first half too, performance worthy of a full column on the echo. Great game to watch as a neutral - two teams giving it hammer and...
  18. C

2023 Premier Junior football

Went to the Cobh St Michael’s game as a neutral. First time introducing myself to this grade. Interested to hear peoples thoughts, Cobh a few tidy footballers but couldn’t see them challenging for a county? Michael’s had an impressive midfielder who is one to watch out for.
  19. C

2023 Premier sfc

Ballincollig V Eire Og Nemo V Carrigaline Barrs V Douglas Mallow V Michaels Haven V Clon Carbery R V valleys
  20. C

Not sure what happened to my formatting! I would fancy Ballinora to beat Glenville but relegation finals are always dog fights. I’ve been to a couple of Dromtarriffe games and I agree they aren’t world beaters (obviously no team in this division are) but a very good outfit all the same, think...