Search results

1. R

Ray Clemence RIP

very sad news. Only 72 along with Kenny Daglish one of my childhood heroes growing up. Always remember the battle with Shilts in the had 70s early 80s they had.. both brilliant keepers..England really had some great keepers then. Saw some footage recently of him in his liverpool days..he was...
  2. R

Manu or Arsenal..Title Drought...call it?

well lads the floor is open
  3. R

Am I missing something

Woman and man get stopped on dublin road the other day by guards. In follow up searches 900k of heroin seized and 140k of cocaine Both were also charged with possession of semi automatic shotgun.. Both granted bail..but gardai consented to the bail terms being suspended to allow the man go on...
  4. R

BT sport 2

Now showing the big match.revisted..class tune muddy pitch muddy jerseys ..October 76 forest v Sheffield utd. .flicking around found this tonight...In light of the money that's destroying football. .just watching this makes me sad..football as I loved it
  5. R

that time of year

Lads...im going under a blanket for next week bar tonight and 17th...yes you guessed it..i get the gawks...its Cheltenham week coming...fellas in bookies, horse shire on rte every evening, lads on telly with a big up ya boyo on the. News...dear god I fucking hate the fervent nay fucking...
  6. R

FG=justkeep blaming FF

You have to laugh at Kenny and co..back in 2011...that might have been alright but ffs ye have been in power last 5 years and you still blame FF....its like the Germanys being blamed now for everything wrong in the worldcause of ww2...some brass neck FG have lol
  7. R

proposals to return english football to the people

My proposals which I intend to send to the FA 1) limit amount of loan players clubs can buy. 2) areas in grounds for safe standing behind goals. 3) do away with the 4th official..too many chefs in the kitchen adds more confusion..let managers do what they always did 4) white football all year...
  8. R

Memories of Cork in the late 80s......

Well Judges thread got me all nostalgic and thinking...whats peoples memories growing up in the Cork of the late 80s...well heres some of mine.... 1)...Luxury Leisureland...hard to miss the auld yellow building down Mccurtain street...always racing down at lunch with 10p and the new 20p for...
  9. R

N Bender....Is there a worse player......

in any of the clubs looking to win the league or CL or making CL spots. Discuss.
  10. R

Joe Walsh has earned €327,000 in fees since 2009

as a "public interest" director on the BOI board. Well fuck me. Arent we a great little country altogether. Anyone know joes number must give him a buzz and ask him would he know of anyother jobs like that going at the moment. Disgraceful. Shamefull. I know the current goverment didnt put...
  11. R

The Official Aspas Thread

Hes just fucking class.......................
  12. R

Res dubs..........

Lads, having had a look to see what the dubs were saying since sunday to Dublins defeat are these people rep of dublins new hurling supporters because if they are, holy god they are one of the most ungracious crowd I have ever come across and thats saying something. The amount of delusion and...
  13. R

Oreos>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oreos>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whats the story lads..they are everywhere, every shop, store, ads everywhere telling you to eat them...dont know whats the big deal about them..crappy yanky biccy....cant bate 20 bourbon creams with a mug of tae I say!!:-D
  14. R

Swimming pool changing room Equiette

Well lads following on from the Douglas baths thread...whats the dos and dont of the auld changing room... Ill start it off anyways.. 1) No boners 2) No looking under any circumstances at another fellas privates 3) Eye contact only if any 4) Stay clear of the lad giving the auld goolies the...
  15. R

The daa

Well tis great having the auld Airport run by this crowd up in Dublin, sure youd only get it in Ireland. I hear the top guy saying the little people didnt need a direct air link to the US, nah we should just shut up and get on the only link to dublin if we want to head off to the states. I mean...
  16. R

Michu and Gloves.............. ..

Sounds like a 1970s cop tv show...but seriously lads whats the story here.. Watching the match today and its may, not sure what the temp in manchester was but couldnt believe he had gloves on..?? is the world gone mad or what. I know hes from spain but was it snowing today ?. One wonders what...