Search results

1. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That is brilliant 👏 Thanks for sharing it. "We can’t go on. We’ll go on. Up the Rebels." Feckin love it!
  2. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The most sensible post I've seen today. Tipp, who won the 2 U21s prior to ours have yet to successfully merge those players with the core of their AI winning team. In other words they had a stronger base than us and are still struggling. Same for KK, to some degree, they are regularly touted...
  3. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Mate, like I said it's your perogative to be negative, to be angry whatever. There will be plenty and there are plenty who don't share your negativity right now. They're not here posting at 8 am in the morn though, probably have more constructive things to do than discuss replacing the manager...
  4. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Are we saying that essentially the problem is the numbers playing are too high for current structure and system to reliably identify players for the future? That the cull at age15 carries too high a risk as it's improbable that a players true potential is apparent at the age the pool is thinned...
  5. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

This place is a hive of negativity, there was a feeble attempt at rallying the troops about 20 pages back, it lasted about 4 posts 😅 A sizeable majority who post here have little if any real faith in players or management. That's their perogative. You just got to rely on what you think...
  6. H

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Clare the better team by far tonight. Closed out that game really well.
  7. H

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Cop on, asshole
  8. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Same, fingers crossed. An Downey base to the spine of the team. Those 2 can bring it, I hope
  9. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

When’s the Limerick team being announced?
  10. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

:ROFLMAO: You mean the unsubstantiated gossip on here? I should stop right here...but....I can't :ROFLMAO: For real? I should believe gossip, rumour and innuendo without question? Accept it as fact? A few randomers on here + Sarah D say it so it must be true? What incontrovertible evidence do...
  11. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The issues have been leaked? Are you for real TF? There has been gossip posted on here anonymously. The REAL identity and TRUE motivation of the poster(s) unknown. That gossip is not worth the oxygen it gets for anyone who actually wants the best for the team. Cork is small, everyone here is...
  12. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Well done Sarah, great to see all hands on deck... I have no time for Cork pundits who trade in negative gossip to be relevant. Particularly in the lead up to a massive knock out game. Not the first rodeo for Sarah on this front. Does no good for anyone at this moment in time. If there are...
  13. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Fancy that 🤣 They agree with people on here so it must be a "great" article. Always suspect when their opinion pieces, sorry "analysis",mirror closely what's said on here. Guess it's not called The Echo for nothing. Bound to get buy in when you revert to the "big tall physical lads needed"...
  14. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Dunno. D'Echo have now removed the quote from the 09.15 article where PR said everyone was fit for Saturday. Either he didn't say it, and they quoted him as saying something he never said, or he did say it and they removed it cos it contradicts their "scoop" on Joyce. Either way it's shabby...
  15. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah, OK. Jeez, 09.15 The Echo quote Pat Ryan saying that everyone is fit. Few hours later Joyce is a "major doubt" F**kity f**k if that's true.
  16. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

And you know this how? PR saying everyone is fit.
  17. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In the space of a few pages the let's "get a bit of positivity back into us all" and talk of "there was a huge improvement" v Clare has turned into "there’s plenty of other questions that need to be asked " and this is a "wider cancer than just Tim". 😆😆🤣🤣 I would have thought having a look at...
  18. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Predicted starting 15 from de Echo: Patrick Collins; Niall O’Leary, Eoin Downey, Seán O’Donoghue; Tim O’Mahony, Ciarán Joyce, Mark Coleman; Ger Millerick, Darragh Fitzgibbon; Declan Dalton, Shane Barrett, Seamus Harnedy; Robbie O’Flynn, Alan Connolly, Patrick Horgan. Can't see that being...
  19. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just you focus on your dance for Saturday boi. Atlantic Pond is calling ya.
  20. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Indeed. Ironically TAN, also what you have done, on occasion, about Cork players on here.