Search results

1. jeepers

The Official Athletics Thread

Am excited about this, but not a chance I'll watch it live.
  2. jeepers

Official Cycling Thread

Eddie did fine anyway today. +20 with most of the contenders, and Thomas. Pog 3rd.
  3. jeepers

Official Cycling Thread

He'll struggle to affect the GC if he's not on form. First mountain finish tomorrow!
  4. jeepers

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

I won't necessarily be cheering them on, but I'm hoping they win. I'll never support an English team over an Irish team in Croke Park.
  5. jeepers

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Air fares from Rwanda should be good value, with all those empty planes coming back...
  6. jeepers

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Not even Orwell would have predicted that.
  7. jeepers

popular things you think are shit

Skittin' gurl! I suppose himself likes the red?
  8. jeepers

Recycle / Re-Turn

I blame the Ottomans. An awful bunch of anti-recyclers altogether.
  9. jeepers

Irish Water

If we fucking paid for it soundy, wouldn't it be grand? We don't pay for it because we've never insisted on paying for it. So it's gone on expensive hospitals, teachers, roads, aid, welfare and millions of other things.
  10. jeepers

Ospreys, I think. And you're right.
  11. jeepers

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It's not about the players, or the manager or the training. It's about mindset. The utter bloodymindedness not to get beaten. Put Kilkenny in the exact same position we were in all of these games, with five minutes to go, and they win three out of the four. They neither know nor care who has the...
  12. jeepers

10 points from a trip to SA at the business end of the season? Onreal, lad. Great last line defence. Beirne is off the charts.
  13. jeepers

John O'Shea Republic of Ireland Football Manager

Faroe Islands still a bit worried, however.
  14. jeepers

Great bench to bring on. Proper game-winners in there.
  15. jeepers

16. jeepers

Front row is a massive concern. Jager is the only one that I think is truly international/Champions Cup level. Frisch is the biggest loss of all, we didn't have RG playing enough for him to really count. That being said, we have Sean O'Brien, Liam Coombes, Pa Campbell, Shay McCarthy and Ben...
  17. jeepers

The Official Golf Thread

Fucking hell. That is all.
  18. jeepers

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We've seen this particular movie too many times before. There'll be a couple of good performances, one that gets us thinking we could do it, but ultimately, we'll fall well short again. By the time this Limerick team starts to wane, Kilkenny will have fully rebuilt, with a soft Leinster...
  19. jeepers

Official Cycling Thread

Agreed on Healy, he has bags of ability but he gives too many lads a free ride because he so keen to attack. Bit more sandbagging, particularly in the classics where it's all about having a much as possible at the end, and he'd have a chance.
  20. jeepers

Official Cycling Thread

Pog wins LBL. Bardet 2nd, Van der Poel 3rd.