Search results

1. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Can't catch a ball while standing in space by himself!. Not captain material, questionably if he should be on the team!
  2. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

O'Leary did it twice as well, O'Doughane did it once but the fact Pat Ryan made him captain makes it worse. Again, better players are sitting at home watching this puke stuff!. There is U20 All Winners watching lads who never won anything underage playing for the Cork Seniors wondering what...
  3. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was after a fee, really trying to make sure I didn't miss represent my point posted it twice by accident 🙈
  4. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sean O'Donughe should have never been made captain of this team. Not because of the sending off, but because of the time he was standing by himself and batted down the ball to a 50/50 instead of catching the ball. Proved he is not a intercounty player right there, never mind a captain. Better...
  5. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sean O'Donoughe should never play for Cork again. Not for the sending off but for the time he batted the ball down to a 50/50 instead of catching it. Worst cork captain ever
  6. S

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

The Cork U20 hurling team to play Limerick in the O’Neills.com Munster championship round 3 at SuperValu Pairc Ui Chaoimh on Friday 26th April has been announced; 1. Paudie O’Sullivan- Fr. O’Neills 2. Denis Cashman – Bride Rovers 3. Kevin Lyons – Ballygarvan 4. Darragh O’Sullivan – Capt-...
  7. S

The County Board Complaints Thread

It was worse than that considering the Eoghan Cormican article about a topic that was raised in the November meeting was on the Exminer website before it had even been brought up in the meeting. Only a couple people on the top table were aware of the topic so the County Baord are happy to use...
  8. S

2023 Senior A hurling

Didn't see the statement myself. Was just told the county board meeting went in camera at 11:15pm on Tuesday night. Press left the room at this stage. Only problem for the County board is the Irish Examiner was already after publishing the article on the letter at 10:40pm so either the...
  9. S

2023 Senior A hurling

He lives in Blarney and didn't recuse himself from a Blarney objection, for me that's a conflict of interest
  10. S

2023 Senior A hurling

Congrats to Newcestown, well deserved win after a seriously impressive proformance. Real shame for Marc Sheehan not getting to present the cup to Blarney considering he lives there, but that minor fact didn't stop him sitting on the CCC hearing of the Blarney objection. As corrupt a county...
  11. S

2023 Senior A hurling

What can I say but today just wasn't our day. Players seemed way off the pace and their touch was no where near where it normally is. Very hard for what is a very young group to handle the situation over the past two weeks and they will hopefully learn from it. As a group they have given us...
  12. S

2023 Premier SHC

I would expect a bit more than that. The first match should draw a fair crowd from around the Fermoy area with it being a local Derby.
  13. S

2023 Senior A hurling

The referee, restarted the game despite both his Linesman and 4th offical clearing signalling on the sideline that there was a substitution in progress.
  14. S

2023 Senior A hurling

I was responding to your comment where you said "But to me them just being actively on the pitch took one or two Blarney players out of the equation too as they weren’t going to be just left free for a puckout" I simply stated that they were left free for the puckout.
  15. S

2023 Senior A hurling

The video shows that both of them had been left free
  16. S

2023 Senior A hurling

I think you should go read the Cork GAA championship regulations before. It allows for a 4th offical. This was the case on Saturday evening
  17. S

2023 Senior A hurling

A firm precedent for what? That anytime a referee makes a mistake of restarting a match while the 4th offical and Linesman a going through the substitution process that the game needs to be replayed?
  18. S

2023 Senior A hurling

Considering the rule states "depending on the circumstances" I don't think the rule is a clear cut as made out in your post.
  19. S

2023 Senior A hurling

Neither player is wrong. The Bride Rovers substitution was given the go ahead to come on the field of play by the linesman. The issue is the referee restarted the game before the player coming off had left the field. Both the linesman and 4th official kept the flag and board in the air while the...
  20. S

2023 Senior A hurling

Seems a bit like sour losers all the same considering all the decisions that went their way in the game. The point from a sideline should have been a Rovers line ball, a point from a 65 that should have been a Rovers puck out and as Rebels Online showed it should have been a free to Brian Roche...