Search results

1. J

boards.ie moderator

this is gas Lads last warning on this subject, More posts have been moved to the no discussion thread out of the discussion thread. Anymore photo's posted in the no discussion thread will receive a day ban for each photo posted in here. How this thread works is you may quote photo's from the...
  2. J

Lisa lashes @ Safari's, St. Patricks Day.

Doors at 11 10 Euro on the door! Support from Mcaree&Clancy
  3. J

Jason McAree 2011 mix

http://soundcloud.com/jason-mcaree/jason-mcaree-2011-mix My top 10 tracks from last year in no particular order starting at 128 and building up to 134bpm, Enjoy 1: MIKE - Back In Time(Orjan Nilsen Refix) 2: Eddie Halliwell - Neon 3: John O Callaghan&Full Tilt - Talk To Me(Orjan Nilsen...
  4. J

Alex Kidd @ Safari's, Newmarket

October 22nd Support: Mcaree&Clancy 10 euro on the door.
  5. J

A big favour .....

Voting closed, cheers!
  6. J

Mcaree&Clancy Promo Mix

Our promo mix ahead of the Headliners Summer Sound System in Thurlas on Aug 13th. http://soundcloud.com/mcaree/sets/headliners-summer-sound-system 1: Mike Foyle, Statica - Headrush 2: Ben Gold - Pandemic (Sied Van Riel Remix) 3: MDX - Drive Out (Marc Simz Remix) 4: Cold Blue - Lucidity...
  7. J

Simon Patterson@ Safari's Newmarket 23rd July

Support from Mcaree&Clancy Doors 10.30 10 euro in the door.
  8. J

Best place to watch the match tonight?

Any suggestion for the citayyyyy?
  9. J

John O'Callaghan & Neal Scarborough@ Safari's, Newmarke

John O'Callaghan & Neal Scarborough@ Safari's, Newmarke John O'Callaghan & Neal Scarborough@ Safari's, Newmarket, Co Cork. Saturday 7 MAY JOHN O' CALLAGHAN Neil Scarborough Mc Are&Clancy MC Fleming
  10. J

The red Event 1982

http://vimeo.com/19308416 the latest conspiracy theory
  11. J

Fergie @ Horans , Tralee 29th jan.

10 quid, get on it.
  12. J

Safari's, Newmarket Presents Vibrate Sounds

26/2/11 Paul Webster Tristan D Damo Kay Mcaree&Clancy doors 10 - 2.30 for a cheap and cheerful 10 euro!
  13. J

Gerry McCarthy

My name is Gerry McCarthy its not he says it it i says i know gerry mccarthy and your not him he says ya fuckin eejit i says, my father was gerry mccarthy, my uncle was and ive 10 cousins called gerry mccarthy, there is 18 of us in the feckin phone book i says now give me my money or me and...
  14. J

john Grace McCurain street

to solve an argument, was there one upon a a time a john Grace where hillbilly's now stands on McCurtain St?
  15. J

Phone unlocking

what is the best site to get a phone unlocked? i have a palm pree and o2 are unwilling to unlock it
  16. J

A book about Afghanistan ?

Anyone remember the name of the true story about the guy that was in MI5 or MI6 and he was posing as a arms dealer and they coped him and he shot a load of them in his room but was captured? he injected sewage into his scrotom pretending he had testicle cancer to get to the infirmary and then...
  17. J

Pembrook to London

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from pembrook to london on the train? :)
  18. J

This Saturday the 18th September in Horans, Tralee!

Horans Tralee is very proud to present two of the biggest names on the hard dance scene legends B.K and Anne Savage (back after her explosive Feb show) for an exclusive back-to-back performance in the main room Saturday September 18 as part of their Pandemic Album Launch World Tour. Joining B.K...
  19. J

The Ultimate Hangover Cure?

So whats yours? normally when i invent one it doesnt seem to work after a few weeks lol
  20. J

Paul Webster @ Safari's Newmarket 14th August.

Paul webster (Armada & Vibrate Records) @ Safari's Newmarket Co. Cork This Saturday 14th August Doors from 11.30pm Support from Mcaree&Clancy