Recent content by WestCorkonian

1. W

The County Board Complaints Thread

Going by the past results your club doesn’t seem to beat these amalgamation clubs, hence why you don’t get to see them celebrate. I’m only a neutral giving my opinion on how silly it was to have no scoreboard in place for as big a game as today was. However I may be mistaken or do I remember a...
  2. W

The County Board Complaints Thread

Happened to be at the game myself as it was on In my own backyard. Brilliant game of football played under shocking conditions. The lack of a working scoreboard definitely a big mistake from the off. However it seemed only the Twitter warriors seemed to have any issue with the score at full...
  3. W

2023 Premier Junior hurling

Also heard Robbie o Flynn was kept scoreless and marshalled extremely(1 possession) well by a young barryroe corner back 🤔🤔
  4. W

Junior A Football 2023

As a west cork man I belive this weekend will tell a lot. Kilmacs will possibly have their first game without gore since they got beaten out the gate by barryroe in the league. Will tell their character. My own club Mary’s will be relying on barryroe giving Colums a good beating which they’ve...
  5. W

2023 Premier Junior hurling

A team that leaves a man free at the far post for a tap in surely can’t complain with being knocked out of a championship. Or is that an outrageous opinion to make
  6. W

Junior A Football 2023

The southern star reported that Barryroe scored 3-17 from play against clonakilty in their recent Carbery Junior championship meeting. The only other point coming from a mark. Insane