Recent content by van

1. V

Eurovision

huge interest in this years competition( for many obvious reasons..). whatever happens it will have done Bambai Robinsons carer the world of good..
  2. V

Eurovision

for me the intimate version of doomsday blues is really excellent , not suitable for eurovision perhaps..? anyway for me its between ireland and luxemburg..
  3. V

Have you ever been to an Amsterdam sex show? Share your tales

well i was there once for about four days , didnt like it...people say its great for cycling . it is if you are commuting by bike i suppose but for recreational cyclists like me its not much use if it doesnt have any hills like.
  4. V

Have you ever been to an Amsterdam sex show? Share your tales

anne franks house is not worth visiting. to packed , at least when i was there..i know absolutley nothing about live sex shows.
  5. V

Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?

best avoided , perhaps!
  6. V

Cork in the 1980's

i thought the ritz was the wan in winthrop street??
  7. V

is there any such thing as a barber like??? a lot of people would be able to cut mens hair with a few hours training.... im bald but i nedd a hair cut every three or four weeks, as with male pattern baldness hair still grows on the sides of your head...i get a zero on top and a half on the sides...
  8. V

same in the turkish barber on togher bridge the last time i went.. lucky i had cash as the time before that he took a card...
  9. V

Cyclists

legal or not , anyone who walks or cycles on south ring road is very stupid...or perhaps very brave!! i'll settle for brave but stupid.
  10. V

Cyclists

i find these e scooters very unsetteling on the roads and in the cycle lanes.. they are neither here or there like, they are to fast to be in cycle lanes really and to slow to be on the main roads with cars...i dont see mirrors on many of them..i have had a mirror on my bike for donkeys years...
  11. V

Cyclists

hope that cyclists who was injured in cobh is not to seriously injured... had a very close call myself the thursday before last..... i was heading along the contra flow cycle lane on my bike just opposite phil o sulliivans shop on frenches quay when an e scooter came towards me at about 18km an...
  12. V

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

i had a problem with my shower a few weeks ago. i rang a well known reputable(sic) shower fitter and repair outfit....he rang me to give me a time he was calling at so i would in and to let me know he only takes cards for his birthday!!!cash only in other words..
  13. V

Cyclists

or pedestrians who cross when they feel like it!!!
  14. V

Immigration Thread

it had great music!!!! and i had shoulder lenght hair, how bad like ?????
  15. V

Women’s national football team

i enjoyed the game funnily enough. our keeper is top class, mccabe is very good, o sullivan and one or two others are fairly decent but in fairness we are well behind the like of france and england, not suprisingly.