van's latest activity

• V
    van replied to the thread Cork in the 1980's.
    i thought the ritz was the wan in winthrop street??
  • V
    van reacted to SoundMan's post in the thread Cork in the 1980's with Like Like.
    Now there's a Soccer Trivia question a lot of people would struggle to answer correctly :cool:
  • V
    van reacted to BBAWS.'s post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Sometimes it really is as simple as this. But because we are Cork we just can’t believe it.
  • V
    van replied to the thread Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?.
    is there any such thing as a barber like??? a lot of people would be able to cut mens hair with a few hours training.... im bald but i...
  • V
    van reacted to MrFrisp's post in the thread Price Of A Bazzer In Cork? with Like Like.
    Businesses quite correctly cutting down on stupid insane bank charges. Can add up to thousands each month for some businesses. No...
  • V
    van replied to the thread Price Of A Bazzer In Cork?.
    same in the turkish barber on togher bridge the last time i went.. lucky i had cash as the time before that he took a card...
  • V
    van reacted to Caincoat and Scarf's post in the thread Price Of A Bazzer In Cork? with Like Like.
    I went to get a bazzar a few times in a premises in barrack street. I thing Hurley Was his name. He was a big guy middle aged and was...
  • V
    van reacted to TheOutdoorThreadmill's post in the thread Saturday Arseholes with Haha Haha.
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was cutting my grass.
  • V
    van reacted to Meridian's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    Careful now, Chicken Man did it. But of course it is principal above his own safety, shame about the obvious lack of common sense of course
  • V
    van replied to the thread Cyclists.
    legal or not , anyone who walks or cycles on south ring road is very stupid...or perhaps very brave!! i'll settle for brave but stupid.
  • V
    van reacted to jank's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    It should be down as Manslaughter, which can carry a life sentence.
  • V
    van reacted to bluesball's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    Pedestrians in Cork dont give a dam about motorists ,cyclists scooters etc they will cross the road where they want to and you will have...
  • V
    van reacted to hemlock666's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    I live in one of the most cyclist friendly cities in the world and there plenty roads here comparable to the South Ring. You can...
  • V
    van reacted to Stacky's post in the thread Cyclists with Like Like.
    God forbid that we make life safer and healthier for everybody as well as a better environment. Motorists can also be cyclists and...
  • V
    van reacted to TheOutdoorThreadmill's post in the thread Cyclists with Sad Sad.
    Motor cyclist killed yesterday in Kilcully