Recent content by Supermoon

1. S

Oul wans who'd "GET IT "

Beautiful. That film with Richard Gere - Unfaithful -- she is incredibly sexy in that. Beautiful now in that pic too!
  2. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Exactly....it should have been done against Clare when we were down to 13 men.
  3. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Amongst other things, we are lacking a bit of cuteness and cop on
  4. S

The characters of Cork

Was thinking of him too. Always saw him around for years.
  5. S

Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

Muzza would be cool for a couple of games although I'm not sure how 4G pitch would work. St. COLMAN'S PARK would be a nice novelty for a game or two also !
  6. S

Cork Footballers

Colm O'Callaghan looking good lads
  7. S

RIP Dick Moran

😀
  8. S

RIP Dick Moran

Was Dick Moran supposed to have played rugby for Ireland ? One cap in Murrayfield or something ? I think I recall this being mentioned! Great character in fairness.
  9. S

RIP Dick Moran

Very sexy
  10. S

If you were Taylor Swift's housemate.....

I'd smash it..
  11. S

Appalling Sound in St. Lukes funded by City Hall

I have to agree DanDan. I have been to a couple of gigs in St. Luke's. Damien Dempsey in particular was very poor sound wise. It was December 2017 I think and venue was new-ish so I thought things might improve. Like a school gym or a swimming pool however , it is hard to see how that big...
  12. S

Laochra Gael on TG4

What a man. I remember him as an 18 year-old v. Kerry in 1988, my first Munster Final. He drove Cork to victory in the rain in the Munster semi-final down the Páirc in 1994. I love how he ended up playing full forward for Cork towards the end of his career. I think we would have won the...
  13. S

Pubs reopening June 29th

No way!!
  14. S

Fair City

Definitely...she was a gorgeous looking woman
  15. S

Cork Footballers

It was always probably going to be Armagh, Donegal getting promoted anyway but one would have hoped that we would be competitive deeper in to the league. Definitely a fight against relegation now. Cleary, his selectors and Kevin Walsh - can they not see that the system we are playing is not...