Redrock's latest activity

• R
    Redrock replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Mitchelstown 🙂 Car park open next to Thurles Sar's would be ok
  • R
    How Daly suffered on the Saturday Game,,it was killing him to say something positive about Cork, he absolutely hates the site of the...
  • R
    You're missing the point. I said its tough on them that they seem to be out of favour. CL was a starter for almost all the league, had...
  • R
    Agree, it's very tough on a few players though, JoC, ST, CL not even getting a sniff at a run out. Must be particularly tough on CL...
  • R
    Bollox comment
  • R
    We got the miracle, for once we got the breaks. How we survived a 12 point turn round is a miracle in itself. A problem that needs...
  • R
    What we need is a miracle, let's hope we get one. Management won't provide it so its up to the players. Ryan has been in charge of a...
  • R
    He wielded the axe big time after one bad game v Waterford. Those players have been left to one side since
  • R
    Easy to understand those comments. When you have so many good players sitting on the bench and getting no worthwhile playing time. It's...
  • R
    TOC in maybe??
  • R
    Hamstring I hear
  • R
    Better leave the bullies and pundits to this form and leave the hurling to lads who actually can 😁
  • R
    There's only reality, it has no alternative 😏
  • R
    Based on how unpredictable management are, I'd say RF will start ,BH to stay on bench. How they manage the changes during the game is...
  • R
    When was that ?