Recent content by RedHeartBlueBlood

1. R

2023 Premier sfc

And what is Carrigalines story? Is their issue at underage or adult? or is the whole club in trouble? I think neither team will be any great loss to Prem Senior - But I do feel whoever goes down will likely be back in a year or 2. Predictions: Barrs by 5 Nemo by 2 Carrigaline by 4
  2. R

2023 Senior A hurling

The match will certainly be replayed going by the rule book. A simple solution would have been to restart the game from the puck out after the extra player was asked to leave.
  3. R

2023 Premier sfc

Massive capitulation from Carrigaline. Seemed to hit the panic button when going 4 up. Could end up a long year for them yet depending how they react
  4. R

2023 Premier sfc

Ya hard to know what Ballincollig will be there. Came good at the end of the league and are a young team ... will make for an interesting group if Carrig and Collig both come out on top on the first round. Suppose it is just standard practice to assume nemo will win against any team outside the...
  5. R

2023 Premier sfc

First person this year and possibly ever in this forum to pick Carrigaline for a win - Any reason why? (I agree btw) Would agree with the other selections - Bar Nemo Collig - Think Nemo will have too much for them.
  6. R

2023 Premier SHC

Like I said - It isn't a perfect system. But your opinion on going back to players being restricted by uncertain fixtures again is farcical. Playing 4 matches in 21/22 days isn't actually that much of a strain on fellas - The problem usually arises from managers of each code unwilling to budge...
  7. R

2023 Premier SHC

Ok so you have told us the games should be moved for supporters ..... now you have given us a managers opinion on why his team failed. And yet we are yet to hear of any players complaining - Is it the perfect system? Of course not - I don't think we will ever have one due to the number of clubs...
  8. R

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Surely Carrigaline are in with a shout this year? Seem to be coasting through their league
  9. R

2023 Premier SHC

And what if Cork progress to the latter stages of the A.I ? This structure is the exact reason fellas can go to the States or go on holidays - As they know their guaranteed fixture dates. 'Supporters' have plenty league matches and league finals to keep them busy. And trust me - those 23-25...
  10. R

Cork Footballers

Brian Hayes is with the hurlers @Dagame .... He has declared and is gone from the football.
  11. R

2022 Premier Senior football

Was out at the Eire Og v Carrigaline game …. Don’t think Eire Og can have too many complaints bar the fact they were leading by 6 with 13 to go. Carrigaline deserved the win in my opinion. Will be interesting to see if they can finally kick on from here - or will they be struggling to stay up...
  12. R

Cork Footballers

Judging any player in the full forward line today in those conditions, and in that slow moving team is madness. Middle of the pitch is killing us... Understand the keep ball attitude in these conditions, but you can actually handpass the ball forwards as well. O'Callaghan poor for goal, but...
  13. R

Cork Footballers

Works on Laptop ...Just go to TG4 website and go to TG4+2 stream.
  14. R

The County Board Complaints Thread

Reading a few post with various points being raised. The emphasis being put on the Munster club competitions by people here is a bit too much I feel . As some posters have pointed out, have a proper run comp for our clubs is more important, and will likely improve teams at that level going...
  15. R

2021 County Senior Football Championship

Thought this was 2022? Might have heard wrong tho.