Recent content by provenflower

1. P

Cyclists

Sorry you had to experience that. Person driving that car sounds insane. There was no need for that kind of behaviour. I agree the rage motorists have for cyclists these days in really frankly quite scary.
  2. P

The characters of Cork

Haven't seen her in a while....where was she today. She must be fair fit carting them all around
  3. P

The characters of Cork

Yes, seems like a harmless guy to be fair but have noticed him for a few years now. Often see him chatting to people working nearby like bus drivers in town and grounds people at the park, few men in suits around town too. Never once seen him drunk or rude to anyone, never seen him begging either.
  4. P

Cyclists

You crater, I feel your pain, I was stuck for ages behind a gang of inconsiderate cyclists the other day trying to access the jank lynch tunnel from the east direction. About 20 + ahead of me and no one would let me overtake, they were taking up the whole road too
  5. P

Cyclists

Is there something wrong with your keyboard hun?!
  6. P

Cyclists

A woman in her 20's literally just died yesterday and this is what you have to say?! The attitude towards cyclists in this country needs to change fast
  7. P

Cyclists

Yera let's be honest it more than likely was the driver, can't see it being either of your two alternative options
  8. P

Cyclists

The spokesperson further confirmed that one man was arrested at the scene and is currently being detained at a garda station in Cork.
  9. P

Cyclists

Yea, there was no need to put the video up on Twitter really
  10. P

drugs find in cork

Isn't that just in his wife's name
  11. P

drugs find in cork

I can't see many people wanting to support an essentially money laundering business for one of the worst drugs on the market
  12. P

drugs find in cork

Suprised it's still up actually, notice the wife's has been swiftly deactivated
  13. P

drugs find in cork

I'd say what was uncovered was only tip of the iceberg. Sounds like it was going on years. Always did wonder how there was so much wealth in some areas around Tralee
  14. P

drugs find in cork

Wonder what kind of sentence they'll get?! Will the garden centres be closed/repossessed as they were essentially laundering money?
  15. P

tv license inspector

Say not too many paying licence now over shenanigans in RTE