Recent content by polladdy

1. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I dont think we would be regarded as underdogs to Clare at this stage. Would love to play them next. They are ranting on about Corkness on clare forum at the moment. Agree with you on LK KK and Galway
  2. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

ONly spotted this now. echo ratings Not sure was he at the same game as me... Barrett on 8 and timmy on 9. Eoin Downey on 7.
  3. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Looking forward to a rematch with clare in croker.
  4. P

The Hurling Thread

And the minor is a bit of a joke in fairness... very hard to get motivated.... we lost to clare and tipp. If we were in fear of going out would it be the same attitude
  5. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

agreed. Its because he went to college here. All the KK lads who went to college with me are sound as well. The cody era is an aberation ( other than Eddie Keher). I would love to do a Tipp on them at some stage. Would actually be better than an all ireland
  6. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

if limerick lose by a point they will have same diff as us so hogeys goals means nothing. we will then go through on head to head. It was imoportant that we were within a point of them.
  7. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Wasn't it newstalk spread that
  8. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Unless they send out a brand new young team
  9. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We are gone
  10. P

Oul wans who'd "GET IT "

my ultimate 3 some still would be with Kate O Connell and Maria Steen. Kate could use Jennifer mcneill as a sub is she was injured.
  11. P

European and Local elections thread.

he is very bright. scolarship boy to UCC. Went to the Mon AG.
  12. P

Brian's pregnant..

Totally agree and he takes away from genuine people in the same situation. Its a hard choice as to which i would deport if we could, himself or mcgregor. The rant with Sile Seoige showed him for what he is... a west brit trying to tell us what to do... jesus i cant stand him
  13. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hayes didnt fake an injury. Dalton gave him a belt in the balls!!
  14. P

Eurovision

So we should all do the same as,everybody else and make up our own minds. I'd prefer to be a European outlier than the sleveen of Europe.
  15. P

Eurovision

But RED hurley did....