Recent content by nico

1. N

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Wow. Insightful. Carra’s right though, despite his lack of CL medals. Your boy Casemiro is a crock. Madrid knew this when they pawned him off to ye. Casemiro also knew this when he signed his £350k/week deal with ye. Ye’ve been Thiago’d on an industrial scale!
  2. N

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Top 5 best moment since Fergie left? 🧐
  3. N

I’d sell/let go Diaz, Kelleher, Matip, Thiago,Gomez, and Gravenberch. Buy a top quality DM and LB. Get your lad Kvaratskhelia from Napoli to replace Lucio.
  4. N

Big response next weekend by beating Arsenal. And handing the title to the city rivals. Rock and a hard place for ETH.
  5. N

:lol!:
  6. N

:lol!:
  7. N

Careful Philby, now that Big Jim the Tory has fixed the roof at Old Trafford it’s only a matter of time before United at #back!
  8. N

From doubters to believers to doubters
  9. N

1 in 13 and counting…….
  10. N

Expressing his desire for the job before being appointed is something I like. Unlike Amorim trying to play poker with Edwards and co.
  11. N

You’re judging this appointment by United’s chaotic standards. That’s not how things are done in serious clubs, M8.
  12. N

I can confidently say that the answer to the transfer budget is a massive…..NO.
  13. N

I’m never said we’ll find it hard to win most games with him inverted. We will however find it hard to win games against the top sides. Also, I'm not saying he’s a bad defender, his biggest frailty is his lack of effort to defend - which Klopp and Linders have seemed happy to let slide. His best...
  14. N

He began inverting against Leeds last season iirc. We then had a string of easy games up until we played Villa. In the Villa game he was found out badly. Then this season he’s been he’s been injured for the beast part of 2024. So those stats don’t tell the full picture.
  15. N

Inverting Trent has been a disaster. His best position is right back but for some reason he has decided he no longer wants to defend. And what’s more frustrating is that Klopp and Linders indulge him. Him inverting into midfield also puts too much pressure on Konate who just cannot cope with...