Recent content by LITB1997

1. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Clearly I was sitting with the rabble 🙄😂
  2. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Absolutely not true. We were in Section 407, right next to where he was and from the first minute when he was in possession he was being booed. One guy kept screaming that he was a ‘knacker and criminal’ and it was well over the top. Fair number of people told him to shut the comments and he...
  3. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

A good crowd for the Limerick match would be great.
  4. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Big John has had them since September 2022. That’s not a criticism but he has. These young lads and management have put huge effort in over last 2 years and a bit. I think that Tipp team are highly thought of as well.
  5. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Thanks for that. Saw them playing as u16 and felt the backs were strong tbh and midfield was not the strongest. Young Goulding in goal had a serious length in his puck outs but midfield and half forwards were struggling to win. Anyway it’s a learning curve for these young lads. Fingers crossed...
  6. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

In in In the case of our local club, players were nominated by the coach from the previous year. In fairness it seemed to be the best way. Same coach would be very balanced and genuine in his picks.
  7. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Fair enough. I heard that the East selection isn’t finalised yet. Either way, best of luck the the Cork teams.
  8. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

I heard that the game was high scoring and lots of goals scored. Didn’t get to it. Anyone got feedback.
  9. L

Happy Patrick's Day.

Cork city parade was pretty impressive but all the Armed Flrces had was three soldiers walking with a flag, an SUV and a Rib on a trailer. Usually you would see the soldiers marching but not this time unfortunately
  10. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Might do that myself. Have they finalised the panels. Not sure when the Celtic challenge competition starts.
  11. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

class player
  12. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Someone on here said the City side is not so strong. Have seen the east cork side once but they were trials. Some of the players looked very good but because of trials they was a fair bit of glory hunting and didn’t click as a team. Mite pop over on Sunday night .
  13. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

West Cork are playing East Cork at PUC on Sunday evening. 2 games on. One at 6 and one at 7pm. Some good players on show.
  14. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Have seen Philips play and looks a very decent player.
  15. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

I heard that yesterday. Won’t get there tomorrow unfortunately. Some good lads on either team. A good number of lads from Midleton and Youghal that were involved in rebel og u15 and u16, but not minor are in the east cork side, so should be half decent. Any reports appreciated.