Recent content by John123

1. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Another roasting O Donoghue gave Hutchinson
  2. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

With Waterford playing a sweeper Ger Mellerick will be brought out to play in the half back line.
  3. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sean O Donoughue will be on Hutchinson. He has marked him the last two years and roasted him. 1 point Dessie has off him in those two games.
  4. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Mark coleman and Barrett I don’t think are good midfield options, they played there against Clare in 2022 and we got cleaned. Jack O Connor had a great game no denying that. But he was given space to run onto balls. He wouldn’t get that space against Tipp Clare and Limerick. Rob Downey in the...
  5. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Player ratings anyone?
  6. J

Harty Cup 2022/23

Colmans in my opinion have had the best team out of the cork schools the past 3 years and they didn’t get past the quarter final any of those years.
  7. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Collins Did ok some sloppy short puck outs. O Leary did well on Kelly in the second half when O Connel went off. Cahalane our best player, could have done a small bit better on two high balls in first half. O connel Shoulnt start the next day. Targeted today. Cant see him coping with a...
  8. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Who will mark Tony Kelly?
  9. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What a load of rubbish, both players played outstanding in there positions. Downey too slow on the turn for full back line.
  10. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Where are all the Cahalane haters?
  11. J

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Where can I watch the highlights?
  12. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Brian Roche needs to be played at Midfield. He excelled there when he got moved in there. Eoin Downey a better wing back but atm we are stuck for a full back.
  13. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It was John Power.
  14. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cork should worry, unbelievable today and all year.
  15. J

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Damien Cahalane outstanding again today and yet people will be calling for him to be dropped.