Recent content by Hurricane Sterling

1. H

Immigration Thread

Why dont you ease the load then and take 1 or 2 into your house? Arent you that lawyer on here making serious coin? Must be a spare bedroom or 2 in your house.
  2. H

Wuhan Wheeze

3. H

President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Poor Doc. He thinks everyone who disagrees with him here is the same poster!
  4. H

Cork in the 1980's

Anyone remember this? It was Coca Cola for poor people. 10p for a can i think. Always remember it being spelled SMACK though! A Mandela effect maybe.
  5. H

Eurovision

Christ Almighty.
  6. H

You could bring Hitler back from the dead with Mussolini as VP and Pol Pot as secretary of state and the likes of the Doc, outthegap and DT on here would still be screaming for Trump to lose. The Donald has been living in their heads rent free for 8 years and counting now.
  7. H

Eurovision

How did we go from Riverdance, Rock and Roll Kids, I am the Voice, Hold me now, to this pile of steaming shit. What happened to Ireland?
  8. H

The sketch artist at that Stormy Daniels court case is definitely a MAGA fan! Lolzzz
  9. H

Wuhan Wheeze

Poor DT.
  10. H

Wuhan Wheeze

Did you take the Astra zenneca one? The other vaccines will probably go the same way. And you will still be in denial. Theres that little seed of doubt inside your head thats getting bigger every day id say wondering if your blood is starting to clot up.
  11. H

Wuhan Wheeze

Their sleep certainly wont be impacted when theyre dead.
  12. H

Wuhan Wheeze

Ruh oh. Tick tock tick tock. This is just the beginning. Id say a lot of you here will be having some sleepless nights soon.
  13. H

Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Ric Flair off his head in a bar last night. PPGEVVZACoY&pp=ygUPUmljIGZsYWlyIGRydW5r