Recent content by Harroukka

1. H

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

It looks like East / Imokilly were "lucky" this year with numbers from that Division on the County Minor team relatively lower than in recent years . Looks like they have a solid management team on the line as well . Ciaran O'Brien from Itas , Paudie and Sean O'Brien from Midleton, someone...
  2. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Listening to the effect our crowd in the stands and terraces had on the game ( Kiely whinging about noise ! ) and the reaction after , is it fair to say that " the GAA need Cork" ?
  3. H

Young Offenders set for BBC series

New series premiered on BBC tonight . Usual stuff . Real laugh out moments , mixed with an emotional message type interjection . Cork looks savage with really good cinematography and drone / camera angles showing the city off well. Not too keen on the bad language though . Not necessary
  4. H

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Rossini's week before last. Average enough . 5 of us , two mains cold , one returned , one was hungry so ate it anyway. Starters really tasty but on the small side. Overall , a bit meh
  5. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

PR gave Saunderson ONE game , then left him out for the next game - against Offaly, a game we would have won with me playing ! What kind of message did this send to Saunderson ( and Collins ) as to what to expect for the rest of yhe year ? I don't blame Collins . I blame the lad who picks him
  6. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Whilst I'm disappointed at losing , and the manner of it ( Mr Owens ) I feel like a better place overall than last week. A number of the selection changes were more progressive and while I called for a change with Hoggie I though he did well today . Wouldn't have him in the "on the D" role...
  7. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I disagree . I think Owens did cost us. He gave really soft frees to them, fooled tome and again by yhe throwing hands in the air . Meanwhile their defenders holding and blocking at the other end with no free ! Last week a black card and a penalty against us for a foul inside the 21 but no award...
  8. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

From now ... it's on ... let's get 100% behind these boys and nothing else matters . Time to deliver , on and off the field . I'm on board . Rebels Abu
  9. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Not enough courage . Hoggie needs to repay the faith shown in him by PR . I would have kept Cahalane in there . Mellerick unlucky but we need to give him game time at midfield in '25
  10. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

100% on our Manager , coach and selectors . Our GK is one of the best , most effective and efficient strikers in the County . But his restart stats today were only 50% . What is he being asked to do ? What is the plan ? The strategy. I saw two puck outs to Sean Twomey today and for both of...
  11. H

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

The sarcastic, condescending , disrespectful and blatant bitterness by this twiceasnice person both here and on X/Twitter in respect of all things Cork GAA is pitiful . The ignore function has it's uses . .
  12. H

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Super Goal Adam Lee I think . Injury time . Up 6
  13. H

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Two poor penalty decisions . Poor referreeing . Up 3 . About 4 left
  14. H

Cork u20 Football 2024

Always think the "Kerry Examiner" articles never miss an opportunity to big up the "Princes of the Pigskin" from over the border whilst denegrating our big- ballers After tonights U20 games Mr Leen and his lackies headline as follows ... . Cork game ... "Efficient Cork move through the...
  15. H

The Hurling Thread

Clare are very frustrating . Dragging and hauling at one end , diving and faking at the other and constantly whinging and complaining on and off the pitch . Really hoping both teams lose here