Harroukka's latest activity

• H
    Harroukka replied to the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024.
    It looks like East / Imokilly were "lucky" this year with numbers from that Division on the County Minor team relatively lower than in...
  • H
    Harroukka replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Listening to the effect our crowd in the stands and terraces had on the game ( Kiely whinging about noise ! ) and the reaction after ...
  • H
    New series premiered on BBC tonight . Usual stuff . Real laugh out moments , mixed with an emotional message type interjection . Cork...
  • H
    Rossini's week before last. Average enough . 5 of us , two mains cold , one returned , one was hungry so ate it anyway. Starters really...
  • H
    PR gave Saunderson ONE game , then left him out for the next game - against Offaly, a game we would have won with me playing ! What...
  • H
    Whilst I'm disappointed at losing , and the manner of it ( Mr Owens ) I feel like a better place overall than last week. A number of...
  • H
    I disagree . I think Owens did cost us. He gave really soft frees to them, fooled tome and again by yhe throwing hands in the air ...
  • H
    From now ... it's on ... let's get 100% behind these boys and nothing else matters . Time to deliver , on and off the field . I'm on...
  • H
    Not enough courage . Hoggie needs to repay the faith shown in him by PR . I would have kept Cahalane in there . Mellerick unlucky but we...
  • H
    100% on our Manager , coach and selectors . Our GK is one of the best , most effective and efficient strikers in the County . But his...
  • H
    Harroukka replied to the thread Cork u20 Hurling 2024.
    The sarcastic, condescending , disrespectful and blatant bitterness by this twiceasnice person both here and on X/Twitter in respect of...
  • H
    Super Goal Adam Lee I think . Injury time . Up 6
  • H
    Two poor penalty decisions . Poor referreeing . Up 3 . About 4 left
  • H
    Harroukka replied to the thread Cork u20 Football 2024.
    Always think the "Kerry Examiner" articles never miss an opportunity to big up the "Princes of the Pigskin" from over the border whilst...
  • H
    Harroukka replied to the thread The Hurling Thread.
    Clare are very frustrating . Dragging and hauling at one end , diving and faking at the other and constantly whinging and complaining on...