Recent content by goldenberg

1. G

Bus Connects Plan

My tuppence worth. I cycle around Cork city on both a push bike and an e version. I find it by far the best way to get around the place. However, its not safe, cycle lanes are erratic and mostly there aren't any. I notice that all my neighbours drive everywhere and walk nowhere. We re only 1...
  2. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Fred Running is a cracking upbeat number. The Sultans or Franks would fit the bill nicely too
  3. G

Eurovision

Think its between Estonia and the UK.
  4. G

Eurovision

Did you notice her other assets with that outfit OMG
  5. G

Eurovision

The Swedish presenter is a stunner.
  6. G

Eurovision

Sporty spice is alive in Cyprus
  7. G

Eurovision

The Armenian ditty has a bit of life to it after the Portugese and Serbian laments
  8. G

Eurovision

The Finnish lad must have lost his luggage on the flight over
  9. G

Eurovision

How did that Serbian dirge make the final? Putrid stuff
  10. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

I w The Pres and Christian brothers put in some Herculean shifts for hurling and football in Cork up in the Mon and down in Chriost Ri. We are all the poorer for their departure from the game. Dont think their loss has been replaced in the county. God bless them all for their endeavours over...
  11. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Labouring the point, but Id remove this pretentious Rebel Og banner. Rebels is grand chanting at matches, but Cork is enough of a name, loud and proud, we are Cork.
  12. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Im not sure if the issue is at schools level. Its great for the young fellas involved to win a Hogan cup, but Im not sure if theres much of a correlation between this and success at underage. When was the last time a Dublin school wax even competitive in schools never mind winning it? A numbet...
  13. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Might even need a rebranding. Rebel Og smells of notions. Why not just call it Cork. In the first half we had a free in front of the goal and we play it bacwards WTF. The coaching ticket comes out of this display badly.
  14. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Pure braindead stuff from Cork. As others have said we look overcoached and completely afraid to show any bit of free thinking.
  15. G

Cyclists

Another school day for Sound_y, only for the PROC you would have zero education. 🤣🤣