Goat1's latest activity

• G
    Goat1 replied to the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024.
    Let's just say their is definitely a feeling among squad players that some are treating more equally than others.
  • G
    Tipperary had all 36 players on the pitch and in the team photo when they played Cork.The extended panel players sat behind the dug out...
  • G
    The three lads have been dropped,not based on form,but on "political"factors.Jack O'Brien has been out sick since before the Limerick...
  • G
    Goat1 replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Very disappointed with that forward line.Keep repeating the same mistakes year after year and expecting a different result?Three of the...
  • G
    Goat1 replied to the thread Cork u20 Hurling 2024.
    Will be interesting how this game pans out.When you consider that Cork put 40 points on this group at minor in 2021.I think there could...
  • G
    Goat1 replied to the thread Leo Varadkar.
    I rarely post on here but a little history lesson may not go astray at this juncture. I grew up in rural Ireland in the '70s and...
  • G
    Jack O'Brien I believe is injured and may take no further part in the championship.Re:Lowney, that's just a call by the selectors.
  • G
    No Luke Murphy is on the age.
  • G
    No panel or team announcement until after training tomorrow evening. Less than three days now before the game in Thurles and I for one...
  • G
    What I was trying to say,was that the team selection has been too predictable for too long.Certain players have been out of form for...
  • G
    Beaten by Dublin,a very poor performance.Extremely concerning less than two weeks out from championship.They have been overtrained and...
  • G
    Goat1 replied to the thread Cork Minor Football 2024.
    Panel was cut on Monday,the same as the hurlers.