2. G

Election?

I see a FG candiate down East Cork direction name is Rory Cocking. Poor lad
  3. G

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Dublin , Kilkenny , Limerick
  4. G

The Hurling Thread

I just saw footage of Owens running past the keepers vision when Bennet was in play of the penalty , he deffo put keeper off , he shouls never reff again .
  5. G

The Hurling Thread

Watched Waterford v Tipp today good rattle.Only thing i really noticed how bad the reff was , didnt know it was Owens until midway through the match. Christ hes fucking shocking. Not a good result really for Cork , we need 4 points now to have a chance
  6. G

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Line looks like deer in the head lights
  7. G

Memorable hurling matches

1990 V Tipp in Thurles , Mark Foley scoring 2.4 I was right in line for the Batted goal he scored. Place was mobbed felles on the stand roof in all. Epic days with blood running down players faces and driving on. The sight of Brendan O Sullivan broken hurley flying in the air and the spare...
  8. G

Cork Camogie 2022

A bit odd the Captain cant get her game
  9. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

O Donoghoue was cleaned out today lads.Not sure about Downey as a full back either , faded as the game wore on , better suited in the corner . Connolly again getting fuck all ball , living off scraps. Donoghue should be dropped for next day. Wrong call bringing on Coleman , why wasnt Tommy O...
  10. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Basically its whoever picks themselves up better sunday from the losses will win , if ya remember the Waterford v Limerick game last year , it was a close enough game for 60 to 65 mins with Limerick pulling through , the following week both teams lose . I think people dont see the week turn...
  11. G

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Wexford Dublin Cork Limerick Kilkenny
  12. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You can be in square when ball is in there , question is was he in there before the ball was in there
  13. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I dunno lads , it be very hard to pick the players up from that next week . Clare are at a different level than us and if they turn up next Sunday ,they could skin us really badly . Im a big fan of Pat Ryan after his success of U20s but im sick to death of Cork hurling now. All fucking excuses...
  14. G

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Who is marking Barron , ffs causing awful damage