Recent content by fruice

1. F

The County Board Complaints Thread

From what I’ve heard it’s to with players living in Cork crossing the border to play in Kerry.
  2. F

Cork Footballers

I suppose 5 o clock or so?
  3. F

Cork Footballers

If we bear Limerick is it Kerry on April 20th and if so where?
  4. F

Cork Footballers

Population wise yes the city should be contributing outside of the Barrs and Nemo the city clubs aren’t good enough and that’s a pity plenty players to work with but can’t hold onto them.
  5. F

Cork Footballers

we definitely are on the up the question is how far up. Our panel is becoming stronger and we certainly are coached better. The half forward line is an issue and against Derry last year we were shown up there. But Corbett at the edge of the square is huge plus for us he was excellent against...
  6. F

Cork Footballers

Have we found their weakness spotters!!! That’s 2 wins for cork teams over Kerry teams recently from the spot
  7. F

The outrage is over the top. They county board and one cork are trying extensively to bring in more commercial partners. Any word on how the trip to America went to raise a few bob
  8. F

Cork Footballers

Sherlock is a better Free taker
  9. F

€2k per club per club is great but in reality 2k isn’t worth anything in the grand scheme of things. I like the idea of an Astro in a central location benefits everyone also helps raise more money. But you can be sure no such forward thinking will take place.
  10. F

2023 Senior A hurling

Ultimately the ref is the man in control here. When we are talking about a phase of play we are dealing in 2 to 3 seconds. Had the referee seen the 16 players on the field of play he should have just blown his whistle and say stop stop we can’t play with 16 players on one team. Ensure the...
  11. F

2023 Senior A hurling

He could just stop the game dead. As there was too many players on the field. It actually happened in the Duhallow Douglas game. The Duhallow keeper played a short kick out not a particularly good one and Douglas either won the ball or were about todo so. But the ref stopped the play as...
  12. F

2023 Senior A hurling

There was a 4th official at the Duhallow and. Douglas game Sunday night also. Not letting players on the pitch with out a slip and putting up the numbers on the board for the changes could have being doing more jobs I wasn’t aware of. On the breaking of rules in question it doesn’t matter...
  13. F

2023 Premier sfc

from a player welfare perspective there should be at least 24 hours between games. If they are serious about retaining the divisions if not just get rid of them.
  14. F

2023 Premier sfc

Is this the Map you are referring to? In this map it highlights two areas one as part of killmallock and the other Lismore. Does this mean parts of Cork are taken under the control of another County board?And if so must they play within those County’s and not Cork?
  15. F

2023 Premier sfc

That would be fantastic thanks. I know in the example of Ballydesmond the village crosses both sides of the county border with the majority of the Village in County Cork. But in this instance they lads from Kerry are allowed play in Cork with Ballydesmond ( because of what I was told was a...