Recent content by douglas eegit

1. D

Eurovision

Serious lineup. With that many acts can any paying public even fit into leisureland !
  2. D

Eurovision

Well deserved. the snippet they show for Ireland really doesn't do it justice.
  3. D

Eurovision

Are they just trying to outdo eachother on the nudity scale
  4. D

Eurovision

Christ she's smashing but the song was awful
  5. D

Eurovision

This UK entry is awful. BBC were talking it up but not for me, Ted
  6. D

Eurovision

I have to agree, hopefully will go through to the finals
  7. D

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/arid-41381872.html Keep the little scrote off the streets. I'm sure the echo got the residential address wrong. Think they meant Mayfield 😅
  8. D

Places that won't reopen

So they have moved to Marina Market, is that how the post should read?Goes to show how a trick was missed getting this food market into the city centre next to the English Market
  9. D

Was chatting with the folks today. They're quite partial to grabbing a cup of coffee in Bean and Leaf on Grand Parade. They said that Bean and Leaf now has security/bouncers on the door. Town must be the pits. Come on Gardai. Get active and get seen
  10. D

Drugs seized in Leap

It's mad how quick the seas move. 1 week floating away from Cornwall to Denmark isn't bad ?! Who knows, more might be washed up along the way
  11. D

Probably booked using cash and no CC for security deposit.
  12. D

Scratch that. It seems the tired and emotional posters are continuing into the morning
  13. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

It's a long week. People are just off the back of Cheltenham then straight into an early day of drinks today. It's not out of the ordinary to see local pubs emptying early on 17th. People are full of porter
  14. D

Lots a tired and emotional posters last night
  15. D

Pubs reopening June 29th

Let us know what it's like. Have they just dropped food altogether? And kept it the same. Similar to their other offering at Preachers