Recent content by daflange

1. D

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Kelleher was lucky enough with one if not 2 balls that dropped in front of him but did fuck all wrong apart from that No fault for the first goal, if I was klopp I’d have hooked Quansah straight away and kicked his arse all the way to the dressing room.😡 That utd team is fkn shocking, how they...
  2. D

Kurt Cobain was a Langer

🤔was weed even a thing in Ireland 30yrs ago? More like you had some decent hash that wasn’t diesel 😆🍀
  3. D

Liz Hurley and her fella

I seen her along the town in cobh in 95 I think it was, rumored to be interested in the house the”kelly family” ended up living in for a time afaik.
  4. D

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Jota must’ve had salah as his captain in his ff team On another note wtf is xG?
  5. D

Rugby World Cup 2023

Doris’ knock on was the last straw fkn langer 🤦‍♂️
  6. D

Rugby World Cup 2023

Insane how you can get a red card for unintentionally smashing your face against someone’s head
  7. D

Gaa brawls

im talking about under age games 30+years ago so maybe things have changed, and i think someone had mentioned a lifetime ban no? I stand corrected if not.
  8. D

Gaa brawls

life ban me hole, ban him for the rest of the season and the no. 24 from vincents while there at it.The ballgiblin lad is well able to handle himself but technically he probably should have been sent off too(maybe he was) for retaliation, of course no one knows who started it either. Everything...
  9. D

Near Death Experience?

Not the first time either 😂😂
  10. D

Near Death Experience?

was pulling wire into a live 4000 amp panel a few years ago in the states, i was on the panel side with another guy untying the previous wire we had just pulled, when we heard the sound of the metal fish wire being pushed back in. The right thing to do would have been to dive for cover but in an...
  11. D

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Ya wouldn’t even back the home team tsk tsk, go on away to Meath ya langer lol
  12. D

Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Jesus fucking Christ!! Would you ever fuck off ruining every bastard fuckin thread there is.
  13. D

the official betting thread.

Everyone said Liverpool wouldn’t do anything last year too
  14. D

The Hurling Thread

Christ it’s hard work listening to this game on the radio, the main guy (don’t know name) is very average but that Darren frehill is a fuckin dose 🤪🤪
  15. D

Obscure & forgotten Irish movies you saw in the cinema.

My grandmother was an extra in this,