Corkonian1's latest activity

• C
    Corkonian1 replied to the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024.
    North were well beat by Tipp Gold 7-16 to 4-14 AFAIK was the score.
  • C
    Corkonian1 replied to the thread Cork u20 Hurling 2024.
    Cillian Tobin with O'Regan on one side of him and Ryan Sweeney on the other side. Most of the 2nd string played the 1st half although...
  • C
    Yes, played wing-forward. Posters on here saying Wm. Buckley shouldn't start have short memories as he kept Cork in the game v Clare in...
  • C
    I know it was only a challenge but Wm. Buckley's workrate was good tonight, he did plenty tracking from centre-forward.
  • C
    Cork played Charleville seniors tonight in a challenge and won handy. Charleville were missing a lot of players and U-20's hit 4 goals...
  • C
    TAN You stated in the Senior Hurling forum that the larger numbers are an advantage to Cork, which by the way I don't believe to be...
  • C
    I believe it's unfair to refer to them as kids and what you refer to as a negative post isn't negative towards those players but only in...
  • C
    Clare defeated Cork by 5 and 7 points respectively in 2 games last year and won the AI comfortably. From the players perspective I...
  • C
    Fionn Lardner didn't make the squad for the Waterford game but now he starts. With Joe Twohig now on the bench Eoghan O'Shea joins him...
  • C
    Corkonian1 reacted to Grasshopper's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    If those boys haven't already been confronted with that by the video analyst in the Cork camp, then we have bigger problems then ever...
  • C
    JBS It doesn't happen like that at all, Pat Kenneally and Denis Ring got minor manager/coaches positions based on what whereas Tom...
  • C
    There should be a process of promotion/demotion, in other words if a manager/coach wins with a county U-15 team he should be promoted to...
  • C
    Won 4 AI's at adult level in the last 4 years and can't translate it to senior. Lots of reasons why this is the case but there are too...
  • C
    Winning a minor should be good for senior team prospects if the guys over them at U-20 and Senior levels know what they're doing and...
  • C
    Corkonian1 reacted to Hill Street Blue's post in the thread Cork u20 Hurling 2024 with Like Like.
    Teams can read us now like a book. Cork can’t go long so they have no choice but to go short - that makes it so easy to attack by...