Cork99's latest activity

• C
    Cork99 reacted to Hurlywurly's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Well done Sarah, great to see all hands on deck... I have no time for Cork pundits who trade in negative gossip to be relevant...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to Crusty Ring's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    A Cork win by 4 points and fu*k the begrudgers! Rebels Abu
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to UpCork123's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Unfair comments. Nothing Joe said was out of pocket. What does him being from Galway have anything to do with it? He was as clutch a...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to Pooman's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Bottom line is we all have to rock up to the Pairc Saturday evening and roar our heads off to get behind the team. Limerick might be a...
  • C
    Cork99 replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    PC SOD ED NOL RD CJ GM TOM MC DD DF SH ROF AC PH Midfield won’t happen but I think that would be our best team for limerick Give...
  • C
    Robbie to start next day I’d say other than that it’ll probably be the same
  • C
    Cork99 replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    Anyone have any word on injuries Any chance Cathal O Mahony back ? and we could really use O Hanlon
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to peopleluas's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    One game at a time in the group. All of those games a massive challenge, but we want to win the group, and damn sure that'll be the plan.
  • C
    Cork99 replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    Don’t think our home game is down the pairc so we’ll have to hear a lot about that as usual but having Armagh or donegal come down is...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to cupanbainne's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    So we are away to Clare in round 1. Cusack park is a tip but we will win there. Then we have Donegal at home, not an easy trip for...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to greengrass's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Said it here before. Landers is a fuckin godshite. Interested only in coin, always trying to gull some poor deluded listeners to part...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to CorkLiam1999's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Tipp will beat Waterford. Limerick to beat Waterford. Clare to beat Waterford. Clare to beat Tipp. Limerick to beat Cork. Cork beat...
  • C
    Tip Waterford next Saturday huge for us
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to Crankycorner's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Loads of young lads in the train station with bottles of water in bags. Great to see the youth taking their hydration seriously on a...
  • C
    Cork99 reacted to finbarrog's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    I am just really looking forward to this one. Personally I am a big fan of Ethan Twomey Epin Downey and Brian Hayes . If these 3 lads go...