Recent content by bulloftheisland

1. B

Benny does it again.

if the restrictions do nothin else, they keep handicaps like you out of the pubs
  2. B

Big trouble in little Italy

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-40021682.html I wonder has Princes street become a flame for the moths of junkies/alcos around the town since they closed off the street hope Rossini's got the window fixed easily enough
  3. B

cork pubs to see before they die

the homer, con dennehy's, the castle, charlies any more?
  4. B

New Kings Of Leon - Mechanical Bull

Had a first listen off it last night, sounding really good! nice bluesy vibe to it! plenty of good albums out at the minute! thank god that summer is over :)
  5. B

Manic Street Preachers for the Crane Lane?

They just posted a quote from them on their facebook page! v=cX8szNPgrEs
  6. B

mousetraps?

lads any where in town I'd get a few mousetraps at this time? cold weather is bringing the fuckers into my yard and I don't want them in the house!
  7. B

Best Carwash in Cork?

well?
  8. B

appealing parking tickets

whats the procedure for doing this? has anybody on here successfully appealed before?
  9. B

Gold Rush

any body fancy heading up to the klondike and diggin' up some gold?
  10. B

"Private Schools"

did you end up in one? CBC for the win... QUIIIII
  11. B

Mary Lou looking decidedly orange

Is she spending too much time up north or too much time in the back of chart busters in the tanning beds? either way she's got the skin tone of a leather hand bag
  12. B

May Day

any one up for an auld protest then?
  13. B

teeth or no teeth?

Had this argument with a mate the other night when getting a blowjob, would you prefer a little bit of teeth, or none at at?
  14. B

Mr. Reggae Ambassador

T87nQx09S4M shout out to the lads...
  15. B

any good gigs for easter sunday?

well? heading out tonight and looking for some fun!