Recent content by Bonbon12

1. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

His school principal's salary is paid by GAA while he's in office. That's what I was replying to.
  2. B

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Oh gimme a break. Integrity and English football parted ways a long, long time ago.
  3. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Should have got. MOTM award. Fitzy was very good but Barrett was outstanding.
  4. B

The County Board Complaints Thread

You know the club to join them. 😉
  5. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Spot on. It is not even a remunerated position.
  6. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Why would there be shenanigans. They still have to play Dublin and wexFord and that dropped point could do for them yet.
  7. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Fair point. OK we should have been further ahead at half time but Limerick still reeled us in handily enough in 2nd half and probably relaxed a bit too early when they went 4up. The difference was we didn't throw in the towel and got the breaks and went ahead at exactly the right time. I...
  8. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No. I thought the same but looking at the slow mo I changed my mind. His knee caught him but it was an accidental clash rather than a deliberate one and he certainly didn't put the boot in.
  9. B

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

All sporting organisations receive public funding to a greater or lesser degree.
  10. B

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

Your concern for GAA is touching. 😉
  11. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Agreed. He really came into it in 2nd half. BTW coogee he may have been uninterested in the 1st half but he certainly wasn't disinterested.
  12. B

Memorable hurling matches

OK I'm biased but I honestly haven't seen a better spectacle this year in any code. That was just the dog's bollocks tonight.
  13. B

northern lights

Some fantastic skies over Midlands. Never saw anything like it
  14. B

Memorable hurling matches

Mine too and he was from tipp. 😂
  15. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Smashing