Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Tbf, that's their problem too. Thousands of middle management in HSE, council offices across the country scratching their hole, wondering how much flexi-time they have and have they "used" all their sick pay whilst front line services crying out for resources.

They are dead right to create hedge/rainy day fund but little progress made in tackling waste and inefficiency in spending.

Our health spend for example is right up there in international terms but massive % is wasted.
Volunteer Sound_y can post away all day and there is nothing that we can do about it as taxpayers.

He complains about the poor delivery of public services while at the same time being part of the problem.

I worked in the HSE for a while and I am now an expert on crosswords and word puzzles.

Just imaging a country not saving money when the coffers are full from corporartion tax, Vat & income tax due to full employment?

Volunteer Sound_y can post away all day and there is nothing that we can do about it as taxpayers.

He complains about the poor delivery of public services while at the same time being part of the problem.

I worked in the HSE for a while and I am now an expert on crosswords and word puzzles.

Just imaging a country not saving money when the coffers are full from corporartion tax, Vat & income tax due to full employment?
Stacky, you must have been the only person who was employed by the HSE at that time that was actually " working "
Because the word " work " does not belong in the narrative of the public and civil service in this country.
I have to hand it to their respective Unions, they certainly knew how to put their members jobs ahead of productivity.

Tbf, that's their problem too. Thousands of middle management in HSE, council offices across the country scratching their hole, wondering how much flexi-time they have and have they "used" all their sick pay whilst front line services crying out for resources.

They are dead right to create hedge/rainy day fund but little progress made in tackling waste and inefficiency in spending.

Our health spend for example is right up there in international terms but massive % is wasted.
Unions will have to be tackled by any government who say they are hell bent on making real progress on health,

Stacky, you must have been the only person who was employed by the HSE at that time that was actually " working "
Because the word " work " does not belong in the narrative of the public and civil service in this country.
I have to hand it to their respective Unions, they certainly knew how to put their members jobs ahead of productivity.
I should have correctly stated "employed" rather than "working".

I was certainly in the building, reading the paper, doing crosswords, in the canteen or kitchen.

Just walk around all day and look busy with a sheet of paper or a folder in your hands and you will be fine.

Find an empty room where you could simply hang out for a few hours.

See also Cork County Council.

I left.

Unions will have to be tackled by any government who say they are hell bent on making real progress on health,
Unfortunately as long as there is not a united political front, nothing will change. Too often opposition parties (whoever is in opposition) use Health as an opportunity to beat the government with a stick, rather than making the Health system better.

I should have correctly stated "employed" rather than "working".

I was certainly in the building, reading the paper, doing crosswords, in the canteen or kitchen.

Just walk around all day and look busy with a sheet of paper or a folder in your hands and you will be fine.

Find an empty room where you could simply hang out for a few hours.

See also Cork County Council.

I left.
They must have been long days, must be kind of like how it is in prison in one way.

Just spend ALL the money...I get it.

We have the 3rd highest spend on health in the OECD and poor outcomes due to mismanagement and not in A&E or the wards etc as the frontline staff are doing their very best.
Yes, but that's nothing at all to do with FF or FG. Sure when have they ever been in power?

You're a fucking hoot m8. Must be some laugh down the rugger club.... "let them eat cake I say Tarquin, tallyhoe, a double brandy to go barmaid"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

9th Jun 2024 @ 5:30 pm
More info..

Derek Burke

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼