Stuff that grinds your gears

Live golf on TV.

I threw on the Masters there. A bunch of millionaire wankers in the sun hitting a little ball around the place.

And then you've the ad breaks. BMW, Tesla, Asset Management agencies etc. They know their audience.

That audience being rich middle aged white men who are spending their Sundays in their big houses in places like "Blackrock", "Rochestown" and "Clonakilty" scratching their holes while their prick of a son gets himself ready for school in "Christians" or "Pres" tomorrow morning.
What a remarkable rant. Top top PROC’ing

Live golf on TV.

I threw on the Masters there. A bunch of millionaire wankers in the sun hitting a little ball around the place.

And then you've the ad breaks. BMW, Tesla, Asset Management agencies etc. They know their audience.

That audience being rich middle aged white men who are spending their Sundays in their big houses in places like "Blackrock", "Rochestown" and "Clonakilty" scratching their holes while their prick of a son gets himself ready for school in "Christians" or "Pres" tomorrow morning.
Get in the hole!

Live golf on TV.

What do you call a place where golfers get their jollies?

A forehouse

Live golf on TV.

The worlds slowest, most boring field game. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Golf courses should be closed down and rewilded.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : I Draw Slow

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼