The Action Plan for Housing.

You're some man for tying to put words in other people's mouths. "Are you trying to say that..."

No, if that's what I was trying to say then I'd have said it. I was asking you a question, not the other way round

And as I answered your question MOE was I not entitled in a quid pro quo to ask you a question?

The way you phrased your question gave me the impression that you didn't think landlords would have a good reason for renting out to HAP tenants? If that's not the case then why on earth would you have asked the question the way you did?

And as I answered your question MOE was I not entitled in a quid pro quo to ask you a question?

The way you phrased your question gave me the impression that you didn't think landlords would have a good reason for renting out to HAP tenants? If that's not the case then why on earth would you have asked the question the way you did?

Because I wanted the opinion of an erudite, knowledgeable man such as yourself.

On the subject of housing, do you condemn the murder of Lord Mountbatton?

Guaranteed income.

Are you saying that landlords have good reason to avoid having HAP Tennants MOE? And if so, why on earth are the Government running a HAP system? Why are housing charities even bothering to do surveys on them?
As a landlord, I'm telling you that I would never ever accept someone who is on HAP scheme. I've seen some horror stories and it's just not worth it. Working professionals are more guaranteed income than any government supported scheme.

As a landlord, I'm telling you that I would never ever accept someone who is on HAP scheme. I've seen some horror stories and it's just not worth it. Working professionals are more guaranteed income than any government supported scheme.
The fact the government need to subsidise renters and house purchases shows how much they've broken the housing market.
It's a shambles.
People taking on 30 years of debt for bricks and mortar at massively inflated prices or throwing away dead money to a scumbag landlord.
Well done FF/FG.

The fact the government need to subsidise renters and house purchases shows how much they've broken the housing market.
It's a shambles.
People taking on 30 years of debt for bricks and mortar at massively inflated prices or throwing away dead money to a scumbag landlord.
Well done FF/FG.
Why do you describe landlords as scumbags? A minority might be, But the vast majority are decent and only for them
the situation would be a lot worse,

Why do you describe landlords as scumbags? A minority might be, But the vast majority are decent and only for them
the situation would be a lot worse,

In an era of housing shortage and rent inflation far outstripping general inflation, if it wasn't for people owning more than one house, "the situation would be a lot worse" :unsure:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼