tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda - Page 8 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Current & Local Affairs Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 26-12-2017, 04:21 PM
doppellanger doppellanger is offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: eins zwei drei feen funf
Posts: 9,990
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
Very weird use of language. One does not DEMAND medical procedures. Surely Abortion On Request would describe reality a lot more accurately.
TopicTinder is definitely a Gowl though. Although she makes a good case for Post Natal Procedure.
X
If the current state of the health service is anything to go by, 'abortion after spending 3 days on a trolley in A&E' will probably be the most accurate description.
__________________
The irony of it all: http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com...ad.php?t=56443
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 28-12-2017, 02:29 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 15,277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by applehunter View Post
This is what happens when you get this middle of the road politics with their fingers in the air.

I have voted for Billy in the past but this along with their backdown on the water charges means they won't be picking up a vote from me.

I'd actually have more respect for Mick Barry than the rest of them. I may not agree with him but at least he has the courage of his convictions on most issues.

We have been poorly served in North Central for a long time now.

Looking at the (https://www.rte.ie/news/election-201...north-central/) voting in the last election the crowd coming behind are also on the abortion bandwagon.

I'll be voting Renua next election.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirty Flossie View Post
I see that the BPAS have stolen a march on their British abortion providers competitors by registering the domain Abortion.ie. They gazumped Marie Stopes their rivals in the market race for the Irish abortion bucks.
Of course they all will be united in supporting Kelleher in his efforts to open the Irish abortion market for them.
What is Kellehers agenda? He once claimed to be pro life and as suggested put his finger in the air and decided that there were votes in abortion and jumped on the abortion band wagon with his abortion on demand proposal. It will be interesting what will happen in the FF camp as the Delegates to their Ard Feis voted 2 to 1 in favour of retaining the 8th. Kelleher was the sole FF candidate in NC last time, there will be two next time and I suspect there will be the ultimate exercise in cynicism with Kelleher trying to collect the abortion vote and his running partner trying to collect the pro life vote
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 28-12-2017, 06:04 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
What is Kellehers agenda? He once claimed to be pro life and as suggested put his finger in the air and decided that there were votes in abortion and jumped on the abortion band wagon with his abortion on demand proposal. It will be interesting what will happen in the FF camp as the Delegates to their Ard Feis voted 2 to 1 in favour of retaining the 8th. Kelleher was the sole FF candidate in NC last time, there will be two next time and I suspect there will be the ultimate exercise in cynicism with Kelleher trying to collect the abortion vote and his running partner trying to collect the pro life vote

I suppose there is still no chance of a link to BK's proposal?

You really have got some issue with people's own personal choice in this debate. You do know in the real world not every one will agree with you.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 28-12-2017, 07:09 PM
mawhosmeda mawhosmeda is offline
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
What is Kellehers agenda? He once claimed to be pro life and as suggested put his finger in the air and decided that there were votes in abortion and jumped on the abortion band wagon with his abortion on demand proposal. It will be interesting what will happen in the FF camp as the Delegates to their Ard Feis voted 2 to 1 in favour of retaining the 8th. Kelleher was the sole FF candidate in NC last time, there will be two next time and I suspect there will be the ultimate exercise in cynicism with Kelleher trying to collect the abortion vote and his running partner trying to collect the pro life vote
Kelleher would want to be careful, The FF voter tends to be prolife and no guarantee that FF would win two seats in Cork North, if they fail to win 2 Kelleher could become the loser, law of unintended consequences I believe.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 29-12-2017, 05:18 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 15,277
Default denigrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post

You really have got some issue with people's own personal choice in this debate. You do know in the real world not every one will agree with you.
Ah!, the abortion lobby's favourite euphemism " Choice" Indeed It would be very churlish of me to object to you personal choice in such mundane matters as choice of ice cream flavours, beer flavours or your favourite condom flavour, Troppy.
However if the personal choice involves a liberal regime of killing pre natal babies I do have a serious issue with it.
The abortion lobby try to dehumanise the prenatal baby, by never mentioning the word baby only fetus. Evidently if you are destined for abortion you are labelled a fetus and if destined for birth a baby. Similiarly they choke on the words "Pro Life" and contemptuously denigrate and belittle people who take a pro life anti abortion stance as "antichoicers"

And finally Troppy, I suggest that you abandon your faux neutral stance on the abortion issue, as to put it kindly you are not very good at it.
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 29-12-2017, 06:27 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Ah!, the abortion lobby's favourite euphemism " Choice" Indeed It would be very churlish of me to object to you personal choice in such mundane matters as choice of ice cream flavours, beer flavours or your favourite condom flavour, Troppy.
However if the personal choice involves a liberal regime of killing pre natal babies I do have a serious issue with it.
The abortion lobby try to dehumanise the prenatal baby, by never mentioning the word baby only fetus. Evidently if you are destined for abortion you are labelled a fetus and if destined for birth a baby. Similiarly they choke on the words "Pro Life" and contemptuously denigrate and belittle people who take a pro life anti abortion stance as "antichoicers"

And finally Troppy, I suggest that you abandon your faux neutral stance on the abortion issue, as to put it kindly you are not very good at it.


Still no link to his proposal eh?
You are full of shi8e m8 and I will continue to pull you and others on misrepresentation of facts on either side regardless of what you perceive my stance to be. The simply fact which you have can't seem grasp is that any info/facts that have been pulled here comes from the pro life brigade. You link me to to any lies posted here by any other group other than pro life and that shall be dealt with as well. Pro life are the only ones attacking people here because of their choice, I didn't see any threads here attacking Mattie McGrath, Ronan Mullen funny that eh? Tells you what you need to know really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
I think you are referring to the Special Olympics and Iceland definitely will have no team
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 29-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Corcaigh32 Corcaigh32 is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Corcaigh
Posts: 32,084
Default

TG if PROC has any view on Repeal the 8th it is pro-repeal imhofwiw.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 29-12-2017, 06:39 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corcaigh32 View Post
TG if PROC has any view on Repeal the 8th it is pro-repeal imhofwiw.
Don't understand your point, are you implying that if the PROC is pro appeal then they have no need to post untruths? Majority rules kinda thing?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 29-12-2017, 06:47 PM
an liathroid beag an liathroid beag is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 15,277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopicGrinder View Post
Still no link to his proposal eh?
You are full of shi8e m8 and I will continue to pull you and others on misrepresentation of facts on either side regardless of what you perceive my stance to be. The simply fact which you have can't seem grasp is that any info/facts that have been pulled here comes from the pro life brigade. You link me to to any lies posted here by any other group other than pro life and that shall be dealt with as well. Pro life are the only ones attacking people here because of their choice, I didn't see any threads here attacking Mattie McGrath, Ronan Mullen funny that eh? Tells you what you need to know really.
Still trying the Faux Neutral

The truth was reflected in your response to the suffering of babies left to die after botched abortions
Quote TopicGrinder Obviously that was a medical cock up which happens every day of the week in different fields. Quote
__________________
A woman drove me to drink!-and I forgot to thank her!
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 29-12-2017, 07:01 PM
TopicGrinder TopicGrinder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 19,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by an liathroid beag View Post
Still trying the Faux Neutral

The truth was reflected in your response to the suffering of babies left to die after botched abortions
Quote TopicGrinder Obviously that was a medical cock up which happens every day of the week in different fields. Quote
Still no answer, you are a bluffer m8.
You quoted a report from 10 years and still tried to imply that these incidents still occur with no proof, just some makey uppy theory that the pro abortion lobby bury the info. I treated your post with exactly the contempt it deserved. Obviously medical cock ups happen every day in hospitals, do you expect me to be outraged by each and every one of them? Particularly ones where a decision has been made by someone wanting to abort?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Kate O'Connor

Brú Bar & Hostel, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.