tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Busy weeks ahead. - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > The Langers Forum
User Name
Password

Old 07-01-2020, 12:06 AM

Default Busy weeks ahead.

At the end of this week I shall fly out to South Africa for the self help conference where I shall be one of the top speakers. I shall be mixing business with pleasure and one of the activities I shall be indulging in will be jet skiing. The weather is fabulous there at the moment and I shall return with a healthy tan and energized for further projects I have planned. Watch this space.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed is good View Post
at the end of this week i shall fly out to south africa for the self help conference where i shall be one of the top speakers. I shall be mixing business with pleasure and one of the activities i shall be indulging in will be jet skiing. The weather is fabulous there at the moment and i shall return with a healthy tan and energized for further projects i have planned. Watch this space.
👀
Old 07-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed is Good View Post
At the end of this week I shall fly out to South Africa for the self help conference where I shall be one of the top speakers. I shall be mixing business with pleasure and one of the activities I shall be indulging in will be jet skiing. The weather is fabulous there at the moment and I shall return with a healthy tan and energized for further projects I have planned. Watch this space.
Any link to this event as I will be close by closing out a property deal and I would like to attend. Hopefully your words of wisdom will take my business parlance to the next level. Comps would also be appreciated.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Any link to this event as I will be close by closing out a property deal and I would like to attend. Hopefully your words of wisdom will take my business parlance to the next level. Comps would also be appreciated.
I am afraid it is long since booked out.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
I am afraid it is long since booked out.
Convenient eh, surely you as the keynote speaker could organise a comp for a fellow proccer? If not, just post the link and I am sure I can work my own SA contacts for an invite. You as a globetrotting entrepreneur must know that no event is ever sold out if you have the right connections.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:05 AM
Senior PROC Member

Quote:
Convenient eh, surely you as the keynote speaker could organise a comp for a fellow proccer? If not, just post the link and I am sure I can work my own SA contacts for an invite. You as a globetrotting entrepreneur must know that no event is ever sold out if you have the right connections.
So this glove trotting best selling entrepreneur can’t even get a ticket for an event where’s he’s the key note speaker?

It’s true what his missus told me..........
Old 07-01-2020, 03:18 AM

Leaving the week of the Pendulum Summit Greedy? Time to sack your PA.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
There is no "Self-help Conference" in South Africa* in 2020 so just keep pumping out the Sky boxes.

The nearest that you will get to South Africa is watching the Lion King for free over and over on a Sky display box.

*South Africa has the INTERNET
Old 07-01-2020, 08:43 AM

Quote:

I hate when people lie to big themselves up on the internet. It’s so transparent and pathetic. You’re not really going to be in SA are you topic? Leave greedy alone or he’ll stop posting in here. He’s a busy enough international quasi-celebrity as it his without the likes of you trolling him.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:03 AM

Isn’t self help a bit of a stupid term. Shouldn’t it be called help.

As in “I’m buying this over priced badly written book about how to organize my life in ten easy steps so that it will (self) help me ignore the minor drink problem and lack of social skills I possess as a result of my loveless upbringing due to alcoholic and religiously fanatical parents”