tempobet tipobet Instagram Profiles
Goodbye John.. - Page 7 - Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums

Go Back   Peoples Republic Of Cork Discussion Forums > Sports Forum
User Name
Password
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 25-03-2019, 08:22 PM
jeepers jeepers is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: livin' for the lotto
Posts: 14,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Who was the langer from Everton (Cork) on with Neil saying it was a witch hunt and couldn't speak highly enough of Delaney
Frank Murphy?
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 25-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Jinky Jinky is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,185
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamish View Post
He's been fairly stinging.

Who will want to come in as CEO when the old CEO is still in a plum position?

Its not right and no well intentioned person will take the job under those circumstances
Someone exactly like Quinn. A patsy.

Someone who will have the media presence not to be pushed on difficult questions, won't have the brains to ask the difficult questions and will be paid handsomely enough not to care about the questions.
__________________
Hey. Where the fuck are my hard boiled eggs?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 25-03-2019, 08:31 PM
gingin gingin is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinky View Post
Someone exactly like Quinn. A patsy.

Someone who will have the media presence not to be pushed on difficult questions, won't have the brains to ask the difficult questions and will be paid handsomely enough not to care about the questions.
Did ya hear Noel Mooney's comments this morning. Couldn't have crawled any further up Delaney's hole if he tried.
he's going to be in the final shakeup.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 25-03-2019, 09:36 PM
Jinky Jinky is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,185
Default

No but Quinn distanced himself from the role spectacularly. Fair play to him. Delaney wants a puppet in there.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 26-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Mike Strutter Mike Strutter is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice is yours View Post
Who was the langer from Everton (Cork) on with Neil saying it was a witch hunt and couldn't speak highly enough of Delaney
There was a few lads on Joe Duffy yesterday singing his praises, they were from Kerry though.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 26-03-2019, 09:05 AM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 20,498
Default

Heard piece on radio earlier where FF TD Kevin o keefe got world cup
final tickets from Delaney, son of Ned? I think KEVIN is on the PAC,
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 26-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Beamish Beamish is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6,581
Default

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/t...UVHIdE.twitter
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 26-03-2019, 03:57 PM
keamoresouth keamoresouth is offline
Senior PROC Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Heard piece on radio earlier where FF TD Kevin o keefe got world cup
final tickets from Delaney, son of Ned? I think KEVIN is on the PAC,
https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football...evin-o-keeffe/
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 26-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Rebel CNC Rebel CNC is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmym View Post
Heard piece on radio earlier where FF TD Kevin o keefe got world cup
final tickets from Delaney, son of Ned? I think KEVIN is on the PAC,
ffs - thought we had a big bribery scandal here. Started off promising enough;

"The then-FAI Chief Executive managed to bag two passes for the Fianna Fail sports spokesperson"

"Bagging two passes" hints at freebies and favours!!

However, it continues "...who paid the full price of €903 each for them"

In that case I "bagged two passes" for the 2013 AI hurling final by sending a blank cheque to Frank Murphy along with letter beginning with "A Chara.."
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 26-03-2019, 04:58 PM
jimmym jimmym is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 20,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel CNC View Post
ffs - thought we had a big bribery scandal here. Started off promising enough;

"The then-FAI Chief Executive managed to bag two passes for the Fianna Fail sports spokesperson"

"Bagging two passes" hints at freebies and favours!!

However, it continues "...who paid the full price of €903 each for them"

In that case I "bagged two passes" for the 2013 AI hurling final by sending a blank cheque to Frank Murphy along with letter beginning with "A Chara.."
But with him been on PAC it could muddy the waters,
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Dwyers Warehouse Sessions

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼







All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All forum comments are the sole responsibility and property of forum users. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors disclaim all liability for content posted by users of the forum. PeoplesRepublicOfCork.com and its sponsors do not necessarily share the views expressed in this forum. Use the report post system to have comments considered for edit or deletion. All users are IP logged. Website hosted by Hostrocket USA.