Password

Old 31-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Banned

Lorcan RULEZ.
Old 31-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by de mange View Post
shut up you fucking indoctrinated muppet, i use mac products, im typing from a macbook - doesnt mean that mac cannot make mistakes, nor does it mean that its not possible to have a discussion about the merits of a new product

begin with the camera post if you want to actually contribute
Heh Lorcan gettin toasted as per usual.

Chin up LorcZ
Old 31-01-2010, 05:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by de mange View Post
shut up you fucking indoctrinated muppet, i use mac products, im typing from a macbook - doesnt mean that mac cannot make mistakes, nor does it mean that its not possible to have a discussion about the merits of a new product

begin with the camera post if you want to actually contribute
Leave i-Lorcan alone!!!

Old 01-02-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yera yeah boy View Post
Leave i-Lorcan alone!!!

LOL thats really funny mate!! I never seen this before.

Guys in ref to Stocks n shares. This had increased since I bought some, thats my point, a fall in share price always happens when a new product is launched.

See below from tuaw.com:

The news that Apple is going to announce something on January 27th has the stock market in a tizzy. At one point this morning, Apple shares were up to $214.16, up $8.23 or about 4.0%.

Apple set a 52-week high with a share price of $215.59 on January 5, 2010, up 275.6% over the 52-week low set on January 20, 2009.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, by comparison, was up only .95% shortly after 1 PM ET today, and the NASDAQ index was up about 1.17%.

It should be noted that Apple share prices traditionally fall after an announcement, but it will be fascinating to see if AAPL is able to hit a new high prior to the January 27th event.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorcan7 View Post
LOL thats really funny mate!! I never seen this before.

Guys in ref to Stocks n shares. This had increased since I bought some, thats my point, a fall in share price always happens when a new product is launched.

See below from tuaw.com:

The news that Apple is going to announce something on January 27th has the stock market in a tizzy. At one point this morning, Apple shares were up to $214.16, up $8.23 or about 4.0%.

Apple set a 52-week high with a share price of $215.59 on January 5, 2010, up 275.6% over the 52-week low set on January 20, 2009.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, by comparison, was up only .95% shortly after 1 PM ET today, and the NASDAQ index was up about 1.17%.

It should be noted that Apple share prices traditionally fall after an announcement, but it will be fascinating to see if AAPL is able to hit a new high prior to the January 27th event.
That statement couldn't possibly be further from the truth. Share prices go down when a company fucks up. For example launching a product that has no practical use i.e. the ipad without wings.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:12 PM

All they need to do is install LCARS and they will make a mint.

thats my N770 3 years ago, cost 90 euro BTW and i still use it

http://myspace.com/paddypaws123